FML what a day at work

justinwebb

So just got off work at chase, had a banker all the sudden start making some crazy sound and look over and she was having a seizure. Ran over helped her out of her chair and still having a seizure and she is a biiiiiiig girl, and dialed 911 and helped her. Anyone knows the chase building its looooong as hell in polaris so since the ambulance was coming I had to call security, so i tried dialing them they put me on hold then hung up so dead sprinted over a 1/4 mile to them lol to tell them to let the ambulance in the gate then sprinted back to make sure she was doing ok. Had to then wait on her parents to come all the freaking way from newark cause she didnt want to go to the hospital so had to wait for an hour lol. I dont get paid enough for this crap

In a personal situation, once someone like that refuses to go to the hospital I'm out.

Joe, while he might not have directly saved the woman's life, he did do exactly what he's supposed to do in a situation like this. Most either don't know what to do or are incapable of handling the situation. Whether he did all of it purposefully or by accident, he still did all of it.

I can't believe Chase would reject an ambulance if you don't let them know they are coming.

Not much you can do in the event of a seizure, don't restrain or hold them down! clear the area around them to lessen the risk of injury. Most importantly if they are foaming or have any liquid in the air way try to roll them on their side so they won't aspirate.

Any yes you can die from a seizure.