Casper

What do you ride?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. What do you ride?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have a seperate category for the dude on the moped? I really don't wanna be counted in the same category.

I was just glad there WAS an "other" category, and btw..."it's not a damn moped" :D

I've been asked several times about the the ratio of sportbikes to cruisers on the site. I know there are more sportbikes, but it seems that has been changing drastically lately. So, what do you ride?

I think the poll numbers are killin' your theory ;)

By "Flounder's girl" I'm assuming you mean his sheep?

Just remember.....YOU started it again this time:fruit:.....NOT my guys!!! :D

I ride in a constant haze of dust and exhaust fumes from the sportbikes I ride with....

Moose you can ride with me and Max this year. We don't ride dusty roads, but you might have the exhaust fumes from our "superhypomoto touring cruisers" hahahahahahaha

Moose you can ride with me and Max this year. We don't ride dusty roads, but you might have the exhaust fumes from our "superhypomoto touring cruisers" hahahahahahaha

I could slip some of that gas additive that makes your exhaust smell like cherries....

I think we should have a "what bike would you ride if you had unlimited funds?" thread...

For me it would be one of 3.

FJR1300, ST1300, Concours 14

Unlimited funds would have a larger bearing on where I ride and for how long. Instead of what bike I ride. The three I listed above would be my 3 best choices.

• 2 weeks later...