who are you taking down???

phil

Kickin' up the boost, installing secondaries, air-to-water, blah blah blah.

Shooting for approximately 500 hp and 225 mph in the standing mile this year.

I feel like this was overlooked. You haz a busa doing 500 hp??? :wtf: either your brave or nuts, I just wanna see you holding on for your life at 225. :eek: that's insane

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that a friend of mine will have his fox body up and running this season, so that we can "battle" back and forth. More of a friendly competition than anything. His best before it went south was 11.24. My best is an 11.25. Both of us will be upgrading, so it should be interesting. I have a feeling that it will be him in the lead, but it will be a lot of fun this year when we both get sorted out.

I'm hoping that a friend of mine will have his fox body up and running this season, so that we can "battle" back and forth. More of a friendly competition than anything. His best before it went south was 11.24. My best is an 11.25. Both of us will be upgrading, so it should be interesting. I have a feeling that it will be him in the lead, but it will be a lot of fun this year when we both get sorted out.

thats always fun having someone push you when its close

I plan to battle it out with Anthony and his 1k. I hope for 8.90's this year on the bottle. :ninja:

Bike has received a couple things already since the no tune no gear 9.56 pass last year. Still awaiting the funds for some other little odds and ends.

Also finally putting an airshifter on the bike!

I'm ready for you Phil, when and where :cool:

Anthony on motor, or on the bottle?

its winter time and everyone should be upgrading/ fixing/ or perfecting(scott) for next yr. who are you going after, and what hints can you give about the current set up...

i.e- im going after dover on the busa:p dont worry about what i got, just know im coming for the army loving homo

and fat shit steve. off the bottle

You gotta beat me on my 1k before you can go after dover ;)

Simple for me. Pay off the rest of my aquired debts because of bad decisions ha ha ha and then buy a c5 zo6 and go bolt on crazy and tune it. I would be happy playing in the low 12's to get used to the car and I wont have the funds to take over the world this year or season but next year I will be heads cam and Ill be coming at everyone Pinky and the Brain style.

Doing some minor tweaks and the most important thing, seat time. I am going after whoever lines up next to me. If all goes well I will hit up some index races, a points series, and travel to some big races.

whats done to your car???

whats done to your car???

Full exhaust, CAI, SFC's, Lower Control Arms, Relocation Brackets, Ninja Tune, and DR's.

Will be getting a Pan Hard Rod and maybe a few other things.

Nothing fancy just proven stuff to make the car hook and be consistant.

Full exhaust, CAI, SFC's, Lower Control Arms, Relocation Brackets, Ninja Tune, and DR's.

Will be getting a Pan Hard Rod and maybe a few other things.

Nothing fancy just proven stuff to make the car hook and be consistant.

makes since, i knew there wasnt anything crazy but u do run decent times

I'm gonna practice coming up with new excuses as to why I can't race my car. Then once I have about 10-15 good reasons not to race I'm going to think of about 5 or 6 good shit talking lines about how bad ass me and my car are. SO BRING IT!!! Cuz I'm gonna be the fastest car in 2011.

^Joke^

I'm gonna practice coming up with new excuses as to why I can't race my car. Then once I have about 10-15 good reasons not to race I'm going to think of about 5 or 6 good shit talking lines about how bad ass me and my car are. SO BRING IT!!! Cuz I'm gonna be the fastest car in 2011.

^Joke^

Ill race ur pos garage queen....

I feel like this was overlooked. You haz a busa doing 500 hp??? :wtf: either your brave or nuts, I just wanna see you holding on for your life at 225. :eek: that's insane

It's only 322 hp right now. I'm hoping for 500-ish when the upgrades are finished. It's a GT35R turbo with some other go-fast stuff on a 2007 Hayabusa. I rode it over 3,000 miles on the street last summer. It is a pretty wild ride. lol

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/vettestuhhail/2004_0101BUSA3-14-100018.jpg