in your 30's time to cut out unhealthy foods?

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Is it time by your 30's to start eating cheerios and oatmeal and drinking Cabernet Sauvignon?

What steps and foods are you guys in your 30's now including into your diets?

Guest 614Streets
drink cab.. yes.

eat grains.. no

My diet now consists of . veggetables, grass fed beef, natural chicken/pork, nuts, fruit.

cheat on weekend

Oh I like the sounds of this sir. Y no grains?

I had leftover microwaved mcdonald's a bag of ruffles and a tall Guinness for my second dinner last night and I'm still alive. Anything healthier than that and you should be fine.

12 pieces of canes chicken, pretzles and homebrew with unknown carb content.

high five?

Guest 614Streets
12 pieces of canes chicken, pretzles and homebrew with unknown carb content.

high five?

There is this garlic margarine spread at krogers, its so bad that your gums actually hold a coat of wax that even hot tea and massive sucking on anthony cannot dissolve you should try it .

I have always eaten pretty healthy. I eat to recover. When I'm training, it's more restricted( real food and supplements). If Im in-between training, I love some wings and ice cream. I have not had any signs of fiber issues, but I do keep an eye out for it.

This shit takes years off the END of your life and those years are shitty anyway so who cares. I eat whatever I feel like.

I have to agree with this. I don't buy into all the healthy lifestyle shit anyway, I'll be 30 in a couple months and have no plans on changing anything.

Oh I like the sounds of this sir. Y no grains?

Nutrional-wise.. grains have little. They are poor sources of vitamins and minerals, also they yield a high glycemic load.

Comparing calorie to calorie, whole grains are lousy for fiber as well. a 1,000 calorie serving of fruits/vegetables can have 2-7 times as much fiber as the same amount of whole grains.

And eat more vegetables, not fruit since that's mostly sugar

And fat.. eat healthy fats. I eat walnuts, macadamia nuts and almonds just about every day, plus use olive oil on everything.

the perfect calorie break down would be...

40% carbs - all from vegies and fruits

30% protein

30% fat

For the nay-sayers of eating a healthy lifestyle.. have you ever eaten this way? I feel GREAT everyday. Always have energy and ready to go.

I can def tell a difference on the weekend when I have pizza, chips, etc of my energy level and just overall feeling.

Eat good feel good

Eat like shit feel like shit no matter the age period!

I try to eat mostly healthy but cheat here and there and obviously feel worse after the fact. I need to get into a regular routine and cut out more crap from my diet. I won't be skinny forever...

Is it time by your 30's to start eating cheerios and oatmeal and drinking Cabernet Sauvignon?

What steps and foods are you guys in your 30's now including into your diets?

dude thats a loaded question thats going to get you a million different answer's on here. Best bet is to read up on it your not going to get the answer's you need on CR.