Fixed the Skip Shift today -

Kohones

My new Z06 has that stupid skip shift feature where you can't shift from 1st to 2nd under 15 mph (I hate that). Took car cover off (Mike)!! went to Jegs & bought the part, my brother put it in, now I can shift her normally. Radar detector got installed too & fresh mobil 1. C'mon spring and rid the road of road salt debris!

I always wondered how much that would get on my nerves. Quite often, I'll skip gears just driving around anyway. However, I don't like my car telling me what to do, so Im sure I'd change it, too.

It's really annoying. I also skip gears often, but like you, don't want my car telling me what to do.

-Marc

h22eg6sir = Not a big deal, however if I'm in a parking lot I don't want to be in 1st (sometimes) reving up when the car can creep even better in 2nd. There's just times that being in 1st at low speed it not where I want to be. I have a manual so that I can CHOOSE what gear I want to be in. Additionally I don't need our govt telling me how to drive my car. Govt dictates too much already -

h22eg6sir = Not a big deal, however if I'm in a parking lot I don't want to be in 1st (sometimes) reving up when the car can creep even better in 2nd. There's just times that being in 1st at low speed it not where I want to be. I have a manual so that I can CHOOSE what gear I want to be in. Additionally I don't need our govt telling me how to drive my car. Govt dictates too much already -

"They took our gearz!"

http://mimg.ugo.com/201012/2/7/2/135272/cuts/took-our-jobs_528x297.jpg