Thank you Scott!!!!

V8 Beast

Delivered, gave a brief tutorial, let me play with his toys, taught my son 37 different ways to kill a man, and was wearing a suit like a contracted killer :D

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/IMG_20110219_220425-1-1.jpg

Grats on purchase man.

We already discussed your new addiction. Good luck man.

Grats on purchase man.

We already discussed your new addiction. Good luck man.

Yup, between this and cars I think I'm good to go lol.. If this were a perfect world there would be a drag strip firing range where you were scored based on accuracy and time combined.

I believe in arming the world with evil black rifles and educating buyers. I give magazines and ammunition with purchase of one of my black rifles.

If you come across another one of those and are looking to sell, send me a message. I have never shot one but am looking to expand my gun knowledge and collection.

37 ways to kill a man? You nasty girl sappers must do it different up there, we just send ours to get shot clearing c wire while we hide behind cover

That's some cold war era BS training there. We used to do that all the time when we did Brigade lanes @ Hood. Set up 300 meter triple strand, then turn around and breach it. :Yawn:

Yeah our engineers are legit down here, they set up obstacles when we went to polk for jrtc and no wheeled or tracked vehicle was getting to our position, those boys did some work with a picket pounder and c wire

JRTC was worthless when I went last year. Got in trouble for pushing an MATV past 60mph off the hardball :D