What Really Scares you???

Benner

This was brought up on another forum I'm on because someone just watched Paranormal Activity.

So what honestly scares you/freaks you out?

One of the creapiest things I've found is being at the edge of a wood line at night. Like in the movie "The Village". We were at a friends one night and we were all around the bond fire but about 100 feet away was the wood line. I had to piss so I got up and walked out there by myself. About midway through I got this weird notion that something was watching me and the next thing I know something came crashing through the woods just out of sight. Scared me half to death and I sprinted back to the fire.

Ever since then I still hate being at the edge of a wood line at night. If I'm in the woods I'm fine. My eyes adjust enough to where I can see around but just being at the edge and not being able to see in them freaks me out.

Even still I scare myself some nights getting out of my car and I make a mad dash for the house cause my backyard is on a wood line and I can just imagine something bolting out of the woods at me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying me stereotyping is what scares you? Or is it my choice of redneck vehicles?

I really was just kidding. I know a black guy and he's really aok.

A racist comment from a driver of those vehicles doesn't surprise me.

Nothing scares me...Except Carnies...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/caitiebug12/carnies.jpg

A racist comment from a driver of those vehicles doesn't surprise me.

Nothing scares me...Except Carnies...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/caitiebug12/carnies.jpg

if you actually knew chad, you would know how funny what he said actually is. He is about the least racist person i know. As for me, old people scare me. I get this one old guy that comes into my work to get gas every once in a while. Every time i have to go out and do everything for him because he appearantly can not read the questions/buttons on the pumps. The thing that scares is the fact that im also sharing the road with people like that.

Austin Powers: Only two things scare me and one of them is nuclear war.

Basil Exposition: What's the other?

Austin Powers: Excuse me?

Basil Exposition: What's the other thing that scares you?

Austin Powers: Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

Seriously though, tall structures at night. Water towers, TV towers, cell towers, ect. I can't look at them.

having childern, wagners sex life, roofies, falling off the bike, drunk irishmen, being jobless, herpes.

everything else is a laughable matter

I fall within at least 2 of your biggest fears, I guess that makes me your boogie man...

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg427/mariannepangan/BoogieMan.jpg