WTF? Did everyone go to bed?

Cordell

Why does this site die off every night around 10-10:30? It never used to be that way. Where'd the night crew go?

and before you guys start talking about everyone grew up, got jobs and had kids, I have a job and a kid. I work 40+ hours a week, I'm also about to be 30 years old and don't want to live like I'm 50 years old going to bed all early, wtf is going on?

I dunno bout you but the wifes got a bedtime and if I want some sucky sucky I best be in bed before that time....ya feel me?

Sorry no I don't, this will be my 11 year wedding anniversary this year, ya feel me?

YO DAWG I'M HERE DAWG. LET'S TALK.

But srsly. Let's talk.

Whatcha wanna talk bout dawg/??

Hookers and blow?

Donkey dicks?

Bitches that swallow?

Down in Capastronow?

IDK fuck it, I going to bed, :rolleyes:

I've noticed this too. A few people (V8 Beast, jeffro, Mr. Splat, etc) seem to be online late at night pretty often, but not many others. There definitely isn't a night crew anymore

We are the new night crew. :bangbang:

Sorry sir, didn't mean do be a downer. I think I've only met you once, at Rob's. We could start a white car mafia if you want.

No downer, just bored and full of useless posts tonight.

I was in Doc's Merc a couple years ago when he beat up on your Charger, wasn't that you? and yes at Rob's.

White car mafia, hmmmmm, sounds better then trolls.

I was in Doc's Merc a couple years ago when he beat up on your Charger, wasn't that you? and yes at Rob's.

Holy shit yea that was too, I forgot you were with him. I will never forget seeing that thing WALK away from me.

The night crew is dead. All you will see if you log on late is a guy in a hood carrying a lantern and saying penis repeatedly under his breath. Some say its the ghost of Hal... some think its the ghost of the black stig...

fags

I'm going to play fallout

then in a couple hours rip the dash out of the GF's cavalier AGAIN to plug in the airbag connector that I forgot to plug in last time I had it apart.

then I'm going to play more fallout, until the sun comes up

Why does this site die off every night around 10-10:30? It never used to be that way. Where'd the night crew go?

and before you guys start talking about everyone grew up, got jobs and had kids, I have a job and a kid. I work 40+ hours a week, I'm also about to be 30 years old and don't want to live like I'm 50 years old going to bed all early, wtf is going on?

What time do you get up for work? My schedule is set up so that I get to work early and get out earlier than most. I just hate traffic and would rather enjoy the day than be sitting inside wishing that I was already off work. Doesn't matter how many hours you work, it's when you go in. Yes, I feel like I am older than I am with my schedule, but I've gotten used to it.