WTF? Did everyone go to bed?

Cordell

I'm up at 5am and at work, at my desk, by 6:30am. I'm asleep usually before 10pm.

If you weren't such a woman you could sleep another hour....:p

*Benefits of sub 10minute showers and only 8 blocks to work.

I'm up at 5am and at work, at my desk, by 6:30am. I'm asleep usually before 10pm.

I'm at my desk by 6:40-6:45 every morning. In the lab around 7-7:15 depending on the emails I have to go through. If I'm up past 10 during the week it's because there is a late game on that I want to watch. Other than that, dvr works for me. I'm happy with life now and it keeps me out of trouble living this way. The weekends aren't quite the same, but someone gets us up by 7:15 anyway, so I don't go too crazy very much anymore. Here and there, but not like I used to. I still get to do what I want most of the time and I have a great family, so I'm not one bit mad about any of it.

As is mine. Sounds like you are doing something wrong.

Eh maybe, but to be honest I don't care anymore.

I get up between 6:45 and 7, get to work by 8, usually get off between 5:30 and 7. Just depends on how much work I have, and how much money I want to make. I just go to bed when I'm ready to sleep, some days thats as soon as I get home, others I don't go to bed until after midnight.