What are you likes for wipers/brands ?

TTQ B4U

Oh are in the same boat asshole. :)

I'm in the same boat? Naah man, I can rock whatever wipers I want. My last disco required OEM wipers, not this one.

http://www.demotivers.com/uploads/2011_03/21/9172_150_500_Like-A-Boss.jpg

For what it's worth, parts stores do buy one get one free at least twice a year with the Bosch Icon's. I always stock up. Saves in the long run and they are ready to go when you want and not have to make a trip to the store becuase you doubled up.

Ive been using bosch blades from ecstuning they are OEM and 5 bux a blade, can't beat that. I may convert to the aero wiper kit they come with new arms, I've heard they last for years.

Yeah the OEM Aero's might be expensive but they are very flexible and seem to last years. So it's really not that big of a deal.

I'm a stickler about my windshield and hate riding in other peoples cars that dont know what a wiper blade is. I have had Bosch icons on my car since they were released, and have loved them the entire time. I've tried the rainx latitude and the neoforms only wifes car (since she could care less) and I do have to say they both performed very well but neither lasted, one lasted 3 months and the other 1 month. The Bosch icons I have on my car currently are coming up on 11 months old! And they still perform as well as they did the day I got them! It helps to take care of the blades and clean them frequently. Everytime I was the car I grab the papertowel and some isopropyl alcohol, then rub them till the paper towel is nolonger black!

Of all you care about is wiping bird shit and leaves off the windshield then get the cheap stuff, but if you like seeing out your windshield when it's raining, your better off spending a little more.