Jobs that you can do at home?

smokin5s

With the early childhood development degree I would think home child care would be right up her alley. Especially if she's worked anywhere in the field to show experience to potential clients.

she used to be a nanny but she wants to stay at our house so we don't have to have a baby sitter for our 5 month old... which wouldn't be an issue if we didn't live out in the middle of nowhere

she used to be a nanny but she wants to stay at our house so we don't have to have a baby sitter for our 5 month old... which wouldn't be an issue if we didn't live out in the middle of nowhere

throw an ad up on craigslist...my kids have all been watched by mommy's in other people's homes...where do you live?

throw an ad up on craigslist...my kids have all been watched by mommy's in other people's homes...where do you live?

Marengo which is in Morrow county, we live 10 minutes north of the deleware exit on 71

This, you can't live around no one right? It's still worth a try to see if someone in the area is interested, if she is interested in doing that. If she only wants to do a little bit and not a ton of work 2 kids from 1 family might be enough.

dude, I hear ya, and it's worth a shot, but Morrow county has the highest unemployment rate in Ohio. and when speaking with neighbors in the past they wanted to pay her 20 dollars to watch their hellians all day which just isn't worth it.

Teleperformance has work at home opportunities. The work at home option in the Columbus area is to be technical support for Verizon FiOS customers.

Your Wife would not have to be super techy. If she knows how to work a remote for the tv and use email then the training will get her all the additional knowledge she would need.

The company provides most of the equipment. All that is needed from you guys would be a phone line, internet connection, & a monitor.

Starting pay is 10.25 or 10.50ish I forget exactly as I am not in recruiting.

Let me know if she would be interested. If it works out we could both get a few extra bucks from the referral program.

Teleperformance has work at home opportunities. The work at home option in the Columbus area is to be technical support for Verizon FiOS customers.

Your Wife would not have to be super techy. If she knows how to work a remote for the tv and use email then the training will get her all the additional knowledge she would need.

The company provides most of the equipment. All that is needed from you guys would be a phone line, internet connection, & a monitor.

Starting pay is 10.25 or 10.50ish I forget exactly as I am not in recruiting.

Let me know if she would be interested. If it works out we could both get a few extra bucks from the referral program.

info please

cammed sex videos. unless your wife is a fat pile of shit which explains the cocksucker non social attitude. which means you are a choad licking beta that will do anything she says. so in conclusion, ur relationship sucks a big fat african american penis.

LMAO

cammed sex videos. unless your wife is a fat pile of shit which explains the cocksucker non social attitude. which means you are a choad licking beta that will do anything she says. So in conclusion, ur relationship sucks a big fat african american penis.

you're an idiot