My new bike

im faster

Okay.. so after a ton of hussling.. i finally have a running bike..

1982 Suzuki GSX750E 16V Chain drive

Needs a few little things.. but i really like it..

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/mybuicksfaster/Bikes/DSC_0065.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/mybuicksfaster/Bikes/DSC_0067.jpg

• Downvote 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a piece of of shit not only have you sold shit stuff to people on cr but now you are bragging about it good news is that you got hustled that bike is a turd you can pick those

up for around 500 all day

I hope you wreck that piece dick face

What have i ever sold that was shit..

If your talking about the eclipse. He came to me.. he wanted the deal I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING i new about the car.. i never lied about anything..

he sold the car and came out ahead..

so fuck off

Listen here motherfucker you are a piece of shit. I was there when he looked at the car and you said it needs a ecu, intercooler pipes hooked up and new axles. What you failed to say was this car is a piece of shit it needs a new motor because the crank is walked. Also you might want to get a new trans this one is full of water. oh and you might want to take this piece to the scrap yard. The only thing you want to do is sell all of your broken shit. In two weeks when that bike won't run you will start a new sell thread "bike for sell runs grate 3000 dollars"

once again dick face. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT

Go fucking sell your shit some where else

Again.. as i told him i had no clue about the crank walk issue..

i saw the motor run..

i had no clue you could even measure to see if there was an issue..

and i had no clue about the trans being full of water either..

I have NEVER lied about anything i have had or sold....

So again fuck you..

if he had such a problem all he had to do was say he want to trade back an i would have..

Once again you piece of shit you didn't see the motor run you said so your self I was there asshole where is the ecu you still owe him dickface. You are full of fucking lies. Let's make a deal you don't post ever again and I won't drive down there and throw a crank shaft through your front window

Or how about the laser you sold to the non suspecting joe. I wont get into it, but its fucked up tovsay the least. Hes lucky im a nice guy and doing all this work for cheap and putting it back together RIGHT.

What about the talon you just sold don't get me started on that turd dick. It is not the guys problem to get him a ecu it is your once again another weak ass excuse by the time I am done with this you won't be able to sell. another thing on here

Mods before I violate any more rules can we move this dickfacses thread to the romper room please

This mother fuck face piece o shit lurked his own thread for an hour after my last post

He is a scared pussy little bitch

Note to op. Man up get back in here and take it like the man you are trying to be or better yet go hang out in your security guard shack calling your self a cop because you think it makes you sound cool. Come at me bruh

Alright asshole! You got your point across. Let it take its course now. Now settle little gnome butty. Ill rub your tummy and make it all better tonight.