Motorcycle Accident in Dublin - Very Bad

TTQ B4U

Don't have the details but on the way back from Soccer with the family, we had to detour from 33/161 East as the ramp to 270W was shutdown. We went south to Tuttle and then back around towards Sawmill passing under the overpass.

There was a White Nissan Altima with major damage to the rear and what appeared to be the trunk and a motorcycle (barely) as it was really just a frame with one wheel left on a flatbed.

Cops were all over the hillside there and what I saw in a few seconds appeared to be a scene where a bike went off the ramp or over the bridge :(

Again, no details, but it was not a pretty scene.

Am online now looking for news. Details to follow.....post 'em if you got 'em.

I was on Sawmill today and there was a pack of Harley's that got cut in half by a red light. I came the opposing way facing them, stopped at the light, and saw one of them topple over and eat shit as they were stopping. I laughed. Light turned green and as I drive by I saw it was some old ass woman (I laughed some more) and the guys helping her up were no younger than 70.

Paints a different picture when you here comments like that.

Makes cents, there comments are two mean, I no he will not be riding fore a while. It is a simple principal, don't run from the police fore a misdemeanor. Your an idiot, you no how I no? I here what you are saying.

:fuckyeah:

PS I have read better written English from ESL (English as a Second Language) students at CSCC. Congrats.

Dats kool. Axs them to speak it for you. :gabe:

That Guy riding is a tard for running from the PO.

The rider killed on Schrock earlier in April did the same thing. Motorcycles can't out run Motorola. According to the report, the guy on Schrock met a mailbox up close doing 70mph+.

:fuckyeah:

PS I have read better written English from ESL (English as a Second Language) students at CSCC. Congrats.

try ETL in my speicific case.......

this guy...wow

That crash was crazy. The guy on the motorcycle was going so fast like about 85 or 90 in the area next to the center wall when he cut across every lane and ran into the back of a car and he flipped his bike and went flying in the air. He then got up and tried to run but couldn't because he was injured. I saw it all happen because it happened right in front of me.