Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well earlier in the episode Rick made the comment that he wants to deal with all the Walkers. He said he was against guns, so maybe he's against violence. Whether he wants to cure them or whatever I imagine he just doesn't want to kill them when it comes down to it. Because you know they were people.

Not that I would give a shit...

Ok, so why does the farmer have a barn full of walkers? is he A. thinking he can make them slaves or B. thinking he can find a cure.

Personally i think they're all friends/family of his somehow. My opinion is that, he doesnt want to shoot any walker's b/c all the walkers that come to the farm are former friends/family so he cant bring himself to kill them (even though they're already dead).

I think if he were to really trying to find a cure he'd be working on them somehow. That or maybe he's still holding out for a cure so he's keeping them?

All I know is I can't stand most of the women on that show. That stupid blond drives me up the wall. I would kick her out of the group or just shoot her. She is a tard.

That chic with the butch hari cut and missing daughter, can't stand her either.

Only one that is semi Ok is the sheriff dude's wife. She is alright. But even she seemed to rebound a little too quickly from her husbands "death" and started banging his buddy. Now look at the mess she is in.

Yeah, Daryl is about the only character I really like. Glenn is a close 2nd. As for the chic being a beotch to Glenn, "I don't even know if I like you", (You have 11 condoms? Thats 11 minutes of my life blah blha blah." She needs punched in the mouth.

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet:

So the walker starts out eating Daryl by chewing his boot?! WTF?! :rolleyes: All other attacks were bites on the skin right away. If they want to do that scene, they need him to wake up with the walker approaching him, not chewing on his boot. That kind of bothered me and I really don't read too much into this show because I enjoy it a lot. Outside of that, that fight scene was great... :eek:

I'm sick of the search for the lost girl already. Just find the damn girl or move on already.

Yes. They are stretching this particular storyline so thin I don't even give a shit anymore. Not that it had any real legs to start with, but the sooner it's over the better.

spoilers below

Shane dying right outside Atlanta (copied from the comics Skinner uploaded). Shows how far the second season is deviating from the comics..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/ShaneDies.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/ShaneDies2.jpg

Edited by Not Brian

I agree.

If they do not make up their fucking mind about that fucking kid, I'll fucking lose it and stop watching this fucking soap opera, if I want to watch fucking soap operas, I'll watch the ones on NBC, ABC or whatever fucking channels it's on because I can fap to their sex scenes.