You're going to a have a drink at your house?

Ramsey

just got back from the candy store with lime juice, patron citronge, 1800 silver. Its the anticrist of margaritas.

Replace the 1800 w/ Patron, and I concur.

I was just talking to a buddy last night about this drink (with the above brands). How is it that I can drink x number of drinks made with 80 or 100 proof hooch and barely feel anything...

and then another night, make half as many of the same damn drink/ratio/proof, but with Patron, and I wake up in the middle of the floor

Replace the 1800 w/ Patron, and I concur.

I was just talking to a buddy last night about this drink (with the above brands). How is it that I can drink x number of drinks made with 80 or 100 proof hooch and barely feel anything...

and then another night, make half as many of the same damn drink/ratio/proof, but with Patron, and I wake up in the middle of the floor

the 1800 was on sale for half of what they were selling the patron for.

I really wanted Espolon.

edit; also, what you ate and how fast you drank them plays a huge role.

Ice water. Tastes good to me after this heat wave.

lol. You sober bastard.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

Frank Sinatra

Booze never did interest me. Too expensive for my tastes and it is more fun to be sober while seeing others drunk.

You can smell my beer, lol.

I'll do a Jameson Sour.

Booze never did interest me. Too expensive for my tastes and it is more fun to be sober while seeing others drunk.

I work the door at a bar on the weekends, "too drunk" is funny, but quality buzzed is such a good felling.

I'm with you.. I'll be drinking a blend of lime sherbert and sprite. For you alchies you can add vodka to it for a kick.