So how much rain did you get? (pics)

TTQ B4U

So with the major downpours today, I was sitting out on the porch enjoying it all when I noticed the rain was coming down so hard that the drains on the street weren't able to keep up.

Like most, our side street has a nicely defined crown and curb area to channel the water. However, when I noticed the water had begun to level itself across both lanes I was like WOW! :eek:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/135677313/original.jpg

Then I looked over at this guys truck and noticed how deep the water was compaired to the sidewall on it. Notice it's just about to the wheel caps. That was mid-calf on my leg and still not the deepest part.

It was nearly up to my knee by the curb on that side of the road and the aprons of the driveways were being covered too. I threw on my rain gear and flip flops to head out and play. No camera's in that down pour, weather sealed or not :)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/135677315/original.jpg

So how bad was it where you were at?

wow...what time was that? i was downtown until 2-230 and we got sprinkled on for a bit close to noon, but that was it!

I checked the exif data from my pics and they show 12:51pm.

It was a hellava lot of rain as we are 3/4 the way down the street on the high side too. Water runs from right to left in those pics and from what the neighbors were telling me, the far end had huge whirlpools forming around the sewers. Wish I had jumped in the car with a camera, but as it was my lunch was on the table.

Dublin got hit hard. Out here in Marysville we got off easy. Hey Tim look at this way your grass is loving it and should really start growing now,lol.

I know! I've already had two neighbors ask me what I've done to it. You need to visit the house directly to my left and tell him that you were following up on my referral. He would welcome your visit and I bet you get him as a client. Currently using True Green.