Are Cyclists Riding on the Street a Nuisance?

Guest Hal

Are bicyclers a nuisance?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are bicyclers a nuisance?

With all of the complaining I see you do on here, you most likely have high blood pressure (or will soon), which may result in you having a heart attack and dying in your 40's.

I've heard exercise lowers blood pressure. Ever thought about riding a bike?

Thought about exercising? No, I guess I haven't. I mean, I wasn't a world class lifter. I also didn't ride BMX for 8-10 years either.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought about exercising? No, I guess I haven't. I mean, I wasn't a world class lifter. I also didn't ride BMX for 8-10 years either.

certainly not modest either. was your world title under the same org that gave phil his rackball certificate of baddassery? you guys should hang out sometime and swap stories.

certainly not modest either. was your world title under the same org that gave phil his rackball certificate of baddassery? you guys should hang out sometime and swap stories.

World class, doesn't mean I got an award printed up a Kinkos. I'm not modest, I'm an alpha male. I just mark my territory with awesomeness.

World class, doesn't mean I got an award printed up a Kinkos. I'm not modest, I'm an alpha male. I just mark my territory with awesomeness.

FYI this is the same thought process a domesticated house pet uses. Oddly enough they also get angry and chase down people on bikes.

FYI this is the same thought process a domesticated house pet uses. Oddly enough they also get angry and chase down people on bikes.

Odd, my domesticated house pets don't chase down people on bikes. Why? Because I'm an alpha male.

Be "Flyin' Miata", be beta male.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7029/image1619c6903266771d.jpg

can you spell racquetball? you went to a d3 school to run track sft.

Did I say I've never done anything wrong? No? Oh.

It's not my fault you cyclists are such elitist pricks. If you want to ride, fine. Don't complain when you get annihilated by a 3500lb car though.

While I'm at it, why do all the fat ass cyclists wear spandex shorts? Why do all of you have mirrors on your helmets but you completely ignore the giant car coming up behind you while you swerve into the middle of the road? Why do you talk about the laws surrounding cycling, then violate them almost constantly? Why are so many cyclists fat? Do you think you're fast pedaling along a country road at 19mph? How do you always time your rides so that you are infront of me on blind turns and hills so that I can't pass?

Once again, way to show how much of an idiot you are...top speed for any non highway road is 55 in ohio. If youre coming around a bend or hill that you didnt see a cyclist before you got to it, and youre traveling at such an incredible rate of speed that theyre all of a sudden right in your way, maybe you need to slow the fuck down in general...i see cyclist well ahead of time, and if i dont see them before i hit a bend, by the time i get around it, theyre well past it and i have plenty of time to react.

Lets say im riding 20mph, youre driving 45 coming to a bend 1/4mi away. If you dont see a cyclist when youre coming up to it, theyre already around it. 45mph, itll take you maybe 20 seconds to get to the bend...in that 20 seconds, riding at 20mph, that puts 180 meters out of the bend, plus however far they were already past it when you got to that 1/4 mile marker. That gives you ~15 seconds to react once you come around the bend.

But since 19mph doesnt seem like shit to you, id bet $50 and me being banned 2 weeks you cant hop on a bike this weekend and knock out 19 miles in 1 hour.

1: It's fucking transportation - get a grip, we have a legal right to be on the road.

2: Would you want a group of man-bag wearing hipsters riding on the sidewalk?

3: Why the fuck are you in a hurry - if you see a bike simply slow down and go around.

4: I bet most of the cycle haters here are chip eating e-thugs that haven't had physical activity besides jacking off in years - how many times did you log into CR today?

5: Bikers that don't follow the rules are just as ignorant as people arguing the other side, tell them to GTFO of the way.

• Upvote 1

1: It's fucking transportation - get a grip, we have a legal right to be on the road.

My 3600lb car > you and your bike :fuckyeah:

Yes, i dont use side walks. It would keep them out of my way.

3: Why the fuck are you in a hurry - if you see a bike simply slow down and go around.

Because race car

4: I bet most of the cycle haters here are chip eating e-thugs that haven't had physical activity besides jacking off in years - how many times did you log into CR today?

I dont eat chips and i dedicated 10 years to competative powerlifting

I have logged on about 7 times today.

5: Bikers that don't follow the rules are just as ignorant as people arguing the other side, tell them to GTFO of the way.

In my time i have never seen a "BIKER" following the rules.

Once again, way to show how much of an idiot you are...top speed for any non highway road is 55 in ohio. If youre coming around a bend or hill that you didnt see a cyclist before you got to it, and youre traveling at such an incredible rate of speed that theyre all of a sudden right in your way, maybe you need to slow the fuck down in general...i see cyclist well ahead of time, and if i dont see them before i hit a bend, by the time i get around it, theyre well past it and i have plenty of time to react.

Lets say im riding 20mph, youre driving 45 coming to a bend 1/4mi away. If you dont see a cyclist when youre coming up to it, theyre already around it. 45mph, itll take you maybe 20 seconds to get to the bend...in that 20 seconds, riding at 20mph, that puts 180 meters out of the bend, plus however far they were already past it when you got to that 1/4 mile marker. That gives you ~15 seconds to react once you come around the bend.

But since 19mph doesnt seem like shit to you, id bet $50 and me being banned 2 weeks you cant hop on a bike this weekend and knock out 19 miles in 1 hour.

Wait, u mad bro? Does your anger cloud your ability to read?

I never said that I don't see them. I can't pass the riders because they always time it so that it would create an unsafe condition for me to go around. I think this was referenced by me saying "...you are infront of me on blind turns and hills so that I can't pass." I guess that makes the rest of your reasoning surrounding reactions pointless. U gonna be mad that you typed so much useless shit.

Lulz, you think I'm going to do what I hate? Yes, I will go ride 19 miles in 1 hour to prove a point, therein doing the very thing I am complaining about. How about I go drive 19 miles in one hour. I bet I'll be a lot happier doing that.

My 3600lb car > you and your bike :fuckyeah:

Yes, i dont use side walks. It would keep them out of my way.

Because race car

I dont eat chips and i dedicated 10 years to competative powerlifting

I have logged on about 7 times today.

In my time i have never seen a "BIKER" following the rules.

:fuckyeah:

1. Suck my dick.

2. Yes, suck my dick.

3. Because I am.

4. Suck my dick. Like Steven, I dedicated a huge amount of time to competitive powerlifting. Unlike Steve, I love chips. I am eternally logged in to CR too.

5. Yeah, they can suck my dick.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/IM-A-DRAGON-LORD-SUCK-MY-DICK.jpg