Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Camaro weighs twice as much as the Hatch had Driver plus 2 passengers, 4.10 Gears on 245/50/16" Street Tires equals no traction, And would not go into 5th which is a overdrive gear anyhow, So the Race was over for the Camaro at the top of 4th which is when the Hatch caught up so You do the Math, The Hatch is a very fast Car but the Camaro once again was done at the Top of 4th. The Camaro will be on ET Streets this weekend with no passengers and We will do a dig and or 25-125 and We will see who the Victor is.

The Camaro weighs twice as much as the Hatch had Driver plus 2 passengers, 4.10 Gears on 245/50/16" Street Tires equals no traction, And would not go into 5th which is a overdrive gear anyhow, So the Race was over for the Camaro at the top of 4th which is when the Hatch caught up so You do the Math, The Hatch is a very fast Car but the Camaro once again was done at the Top of 4th. The Camaro will be on ET Streets this weekend with no passengers and We will do a dig and or 25-125 and We will see who the Victor is.

Who is Victor and what does he do?

It's about time you chime in lol. But from what I recall is going from a 50 roll and you pulling a car, car and a half then I caught you and passed you with you still on the gas. Then we raced from a 60-65 roll and pulled you all the way to 140?. I also don't remember you spinning?

So we can try a dig or a low roll and unless I fix thrid gear then it's not going to be very fun for me lol

Also the breaking up is fixed lol

FINALLY...

Alright here are the video's everyone has been waiting for lol. Not that special.. but recorded what I could and did what I could.. took me like 5 minutes to throw this together and then 3 hours to upload....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTGCG6C_1gk

not a bad video, that camaro looked slow for whats all done to it. kevin even though you got wasted by everyone, you did a decent job getting the footage. looked like you guys had fun. lol at chris breaking the 7

Looking forward to hanging out with my Camaro friday night. So does 5LTR ETR and Kermit want to hang out with me.

i got $50 on the camaro spanking you down off the bottle. what you trying to do ???

i got $50 on the camaro spanking you down off the bottle. what you trying to do ???

What makes you think i want to run on motor, my car is a spray car, don't want to run what you got, don't bother me. I'm tired of people who think just because I have nitrous i should turn it off, kiss my ass.

What makes you think i want to run on motor, my car is a spray car, don't want to run what you got, don't bother me. I'm tired of people who think just because I have nitrous i should turn it off, kiss my ass.

the stinch of vagina is strong in this one. look, its a fair race off the bottle, thats all im saying, your auto vs his m6,( doesnt look like he can drive all that well) he has on crappy street tires vs your dr. common scooter, you can win $50 if your fast enough

the stinch of vagina is strong in this one. look, its a fair race off the bottle, thats all im saying, your auto vs his m6,( doesnt look like he can drive all that well) he has on crappy street tires vs your dr. common scooter, you can win $50 if your fast enough

Why won't you give Roy a rematch?