Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hatch Won the Camaro is a Worn out POS that won't even go into 5th, And shouldn't even be driven on Public Roads, That was the last run and yes the Camaro spun and didn't go into 5th so the Camaro let off and then the flame shot out as You seen in the Video and the Hatch kept going after the Camaro clearly braked, But it's all good (I Love to watch Ricer Fly By's) New nick name for the Hatch ( Green Hornet ) The 5LTR ETR will be back, With Shift Light, True Duals and ET Streets, Lets Dig Green Hornet. LMAO

The Hatch Won the Camaro is a Worn out POS that won't even go into 5th, And shouldn't even be driven on Public Roads, That was the last run and yes the Camaro spun and didn't go into 5th so the Camaro let off and then the flame shot out as You seen in the Video and the Hatch kept going after the Camaro clearly braked, But it's all good (I Love to watch Ricer Fly By's) New nick name for the Hatch ( Green Hornet ) The 5LTR ETR will be back, With Shift Light, True Duals and ET Streets, Lets Dig Green Hornet. LMAO

And a working tail light? ;)

Get em!!!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc113/dine602/dmx.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrr. Argh argh argh!!!!!

Wait, the Camaro shut down and that makes the Civic guilty of a ricer fly by for continuing? Sounds like the Camaro lost because it's a piece of shit.

I guess if I were anyone with a street car, I would be terrified of someone coming back with a shift light! Gasp, think of the possibilities.

Wait, the Camaro shut down and that makes the Civic guilty of a ricer fly by for continuing? Sounds like the Camaro lost because it's a piece of shit.

I guess if I were anyone with a street car, I would be terrified of someone coming back with a shift light! Gasp, think of the possibilities.

OH NOES.... HEs GOT DAT DER NEW SHIFTER LIGHT.

:lolguy:

It's got 280whp, what do you expect it to look like vs people with twice the HP roll racing...?

well from a low roll you got trolled on by that little green booger....

hell even my old washed up neon beat that car from a dig... from a low roll...

roy its been a while since weve raced ill get my junk out sometime

a t5 world class would do fine.

So, a few roller bearings and a slightly higher torque rating make this a worthy transmission? Not a chance. Only T-5 worth a shit anymore is the one that gets sent back after G-Force does work on it. T-5's are junk. If you bang gears with a stock T-5 it will break. Between 5 or 6 of us, my friends and I, we probably have gone through atleast 10 T-5's. I'm only counting the broken gears and not the shift forks or synchros either. Mine broke on a shift from 2nd to 3rd when I only brought it up to 3800 in 2nd and let off, put it in 3rd and then let out the clutch. 10-12 teeth completely gone on third gear. Friend destroyed his in his 5.0 when it only had a gear and exhaust. They suck. Sorry for the long response, but the T-5 is junk. G-Force or nothing when it comes to T-5's.

If someone hasn't broken one and "it's been fine for years", it's because they don't shift hard.

well from a low roll you got trolled on by that little green booger....

hell even my old washed up neon beat that car from a dig... from a low roll...

roy its been a while since weve raced ill get my junk out sometime

We can do that lol and it's kermit bitch :lolguy:

Look man thats the whole purpose of my post cause in my eyes before you let off I was ahead. On all the races from a 50-55 u was ahead then I reeled you in while you was still on the gas?. From the 60-65 I stayed ahead and if you spun I didn't hear it. So not talking shit about your car and I'll race your race but you already know the outcome.:p

So, a few roller bearings and a slightly higher torque rating make this a worthy transmission? Not a chance. Only T-5 worth a shit anymore is the one that gets sent back after G-Force does work on it. T-5's are junk. If you bang gears with a stock T-5 it will break. Between 5 or 6 of us, my friends and I, we probably have gone through atleast 10 T-5's. I'm only counting the broken gears and not the shift forks or synchros either. Mine broke on a shift from 2nd to 3rd when I only brought it up to 3800 in 2nd and let off, put it in 3rd and then let out the clutch. 10-12 teeth completely gone on third gear. Friend destroyed his in his 5.0 when it only had a gear and exhaust. They suck. Sorry for the long response, but the T-5 is junk. G-Force or nothing when it comes to T-5's.

If someone hasn't broken one and "it's been fine for years", it's because they don't shift hard.

a world class would hold up fine at his power level

I only have 200 hp what's your problem?

For those who watched the race between the civic and camaro plz chime in and tell me how the race went? Cause i guess i got it all wrong on how the race went?

In everyone that I saw it seemed that the camaro would get a little jump and the civic pulled. Most of the time the civic looked to be ahead before the shut down of the camaro as well. Do not get me wrong both cars run well but from my vantage point the civic was the winner. But do keep in mind the f body did have 2 passangers in it weighing it down quite a bite more and with due time he will also hit those gears harder once he gets used to the car. I think that camaro left alot out there and expect more from it in due time.