MT ET street tires

blurtoyou

they are radials. No problem with water in the tread?

I've never had an issue, I always roll through the water with mine. My burnout procedure consists of rolling straight through the water, stopping, getting smoke rolling, and letting off the brakes so it keeps spinning until I'm away from the burnout box, but thats just what works for me.

I also hear a lot of people running what I think is too low of pressure in these, I've made my best passes with 20-22psi in mine. Many people run less then this, but it doesn't work for me, I have pics of mine starting to wrinkle the sidewall at 20psi cutting 1.47 60' times. Obviously everybody and every car is different, it's just my opinion that you don't need to run these with low pressures.

I also hear a lot of people running what I think is too low of pressure in these, I've made my best passes with 20-22psi in mine. Many people run less then this, but it doesn't work for me, I have pics of mine starting to wrinkle the sidewall at 20psi cutting 1.47 60' times. Obviously everybody and every car is different, it's just my opinion that you don't need to run these with low pressures.

Interesting.... I don't think i have ever made a pass above 15psi. Looks like i need to try some new things.

no one should ever do a burn out in the water box

rolling through on them is fine ( i do what gill bot does)

and just keep playing with your tire pressure till you dont go any faster ..only use what people tell you as a starting point

no one should ever do a burn out in the water box

rolling through on them is fine ( i do what gill bot does)

and just keep playing with your tire pressure till you dont go any faster ..only use what people tell you as a starting point

I was LOLing about people doing the burn out in the water box. If you do a burnout in the box you should expect water to be flung on the inner fender well and then drip on the tire once out.

You run 16's right? They dont have the sidewall for less pressure.

I've run the 275/60/15's for years and they work great around 15psi. You have to figure out what works best for yur car though.

• 3 weeks later...