Cremate your loved ones then pack them into Bullets

Sturg1647545502

This is truly one way of going out with at ‘bang’, from the folks at Holy Smoke, a better way to enter the afterlife – via a bullet.

For $1,250, they’ll cram one pound of incinerated leftovers of your dead loved one into a nice load of ammo, which you can later use to shoot off using your favorite over/under double barrel shotgun or rifle! One pound of human ash plus your bereaved cash will yield 250 shotgun shells, 100 rifle cartridges, or 250 pistol cartridges. And if that isn’t enough, you could also order especially handcrafted and labeled decorative boxes, which can be used as storage for the bullets and cartridges.

Now, you can continue to protect your home and family even after you are gone.

Feel free to load up my ashes into some kind of atomic bomb, then drop it on my neighbours house….BEWM!

http://helablog.com/2011/07/cremate-your-loved-ones-then-pack-them-into-bullets/

I was just talking to someone about this! I want to be cremated and have been giving my wife instructions on what to do with my ashes, a little at a time :)

Garden Dust

Put me in coffee

Bullets

Drop me in Grand Cayman

Add me to my dogs ashes, etc....

So just ashes mixed with gun powder? For $1250? Unless you need some weird expensive powder I can't see where the price comes from. Costs less than $50 to do any of this.

Nobody else does it. That's where the cost comes from. Start a business doing the same, charge $1K per. Pro. Fit.