whats for dinner?

SRTurbo04

A family friend has a farm out in Marysville where he raises pigs and he gave us some pork chops from his recent group. Marinated those with oregano, thyme, ginger and light soy sauce and sauted up some red skin tomatoes with mushrooms and onions.

It was fucking delicious.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did sausages in the slow cooker with a couple bottles of Mids dumped in there along with some bell peppers, onions, and banana peppers mixed in. Let that go on low all day.

Been a crock pot week....did a corned beef brisket and cabbage yesterday.

yeayeayea mr fancy pants i suck at cooking soo im trying lol

:yuno: No, I'm busting your chops about the thread already existing. No comment on your food until you come over and make me a sammich after you wash the MS3 for me. :gabe:

I made a 13X9 pan of mac and cheese tonight. It's really simple

4 cups of milk (warmed in one pot)

Melt a stick of butter and 1/2 cup of flour to make a roux - cook for a few minutes

Pour in the 4 cups of milk, stirring constantly (preferably with a wisk)

stir until it starts to thicken up.

Add 3 cups of cheese of your choice. Preferrably Cheddar, (mild and sharp)

Stir a few minutes until all done. turn off heat

1 lb of macaroni. Whatever you want.. shells, elbows, etc. Cook to before al dente

strain. Pour mac into the 13x9. Then pour the cheese sauce and mix. I then take the left over cup of cheese and sprinkle it on top.

Put in the oven for 450 for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.

Eat for the next three days :).

:yuno: No, I'm busting your chops about the thread already existing. No comment on your food until you come over and make me a sammich after you wash the MS3 for me. :gabe:

Deal. Hell its the least I can do after i drag ut ms3 all accross columbus

• 4 weeks later...
We're doing some tilapia filets, rice & mixed veggies tonight. Trying to detox after a week of all-inclusive eating in Jamaica.

i have to cook seafood for one because she hates it thast much fml lol but that sounds mmm

baby back ribs. started cooking 2hrs ago, only 2-3hrs left

never had very good success cooking ribs,how do you make yours if you dont mind?

i have to cook seafood for one because she hates it thast much fml lol but that sounds mmm

never had very good success cooking ribs,how do you make yours if you dont mind?

i followed the directions off this website http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/porknography/best_BBQ_ribs_ever.html for the most part and they come out really good. i have a 4 burner gas grill. so i just place my ribs on one side and cook at 225ish for 4-5hrs

that site has a bunch of good info as far as i can tell, but i am by no means a grill master

Welll hmm on one hand I love my fiance to death because shes perfectly good with making hamburgers and a side..that's what she wanted...easy and cheeeeep but it sucjs she never wants to have big fancy dinners... grrrrrr trying to cook her some beef so she will cook my beef!!

:lol:

Edited by Paul