Not what I wanted to wake up to.

mjrsplat

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he got her number on facebook, how many others do you think have her number off there? not trying to be rude or talk shit just trying to make sense of the situation, something had to lead up to the pictures being sent. no one just sends a naked picture of themselves usually, did she ask for a pic and the guy sent naked pics?

What number? He was communicating with her thru Facebook. Like I said before she was up front with me on the situation, he's just a fucked up guy.

there is no way you can balk on these pictures.....after what homeslice did to your car(sucks by the way) its the least you can do.

and if i was you id swing by kinkos and print out soem billboard sized photos and paper his place of bidness, the salon that he gets his hair did, all that.

O i mis read, i thought the one guy asked where he got the number and you said facebook, well how did he send her naked pics through facebook, doesnt facebook delete pictures like that? Just confusing, yeah definitely try and get those back and post them on facebook, it would be hilarious

Somethings isnt sitting right. Ive maybe spoke to you twice AJ and i know this isnt the first time your woman has been involved with "talking" to someone else. Not tryna be a dick or anything like that, but you should be worried about the stories she tells you and make sure it isnt a two way street ya know.

Knowing is half the battle........G.I. Joe!

Tell your idiot girlfriend to remove her damn number from facebook. THere is no reason to have that shit on there.. I bet her profile is public too, isnt it.

idiots.

:rolleyes:

I don't see any problem with having your phone number on there and making it so that only your friends can see it, on top of having a private profile. It has actually gotten me out of shitty situations when I did not have someone's number, but thank god they had it on their facebook so that I could get a hold of them.

Don't friend people you aren't friends with.

Idk what's hard to understand here, but there were no phone logs involved, the communication was thru facebook, which left two choices. block the guy, or tell his girlfriend what he was up to. I still feel he deserved what he had coming to him and smashing my car when I wasn't directly involved in his bullshit is a bitch move.