What pisses you off

mjrsplat

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting a thread to find out what really pisses people off. Anything from traffic situations to getting cockblocked by the fat friend.

Go.

You.

Your broke as fuck and have a nicer car than me (even after the curb mod) WTF MATE?!?!?!

Set up a 40 roll at the track and I'll be there.

lolricerexcuse.jpg

We'll just put you in the all talk bucket.

Dude, I'm bringing what may be the dumbest car to a track day ever, a 4000lb dung beetle.

I'm just trying to get as many people signed up as possible so it can actually take place.

Come out, beat on the white whale!

lolricerexcuse.jpg

We'll just put you in the all talk bucket.

Dude, I'm bringing what may be the dumbest car to a track day ever, a 4000lb dung beetle.

I'm just trying to get as many people signed up as possible so it can actually take place.

Come out, beat on the white whale!

I may come out, honestly I was debating it then my car getting fucked up kind of took the wind out of my sails.. Which brings me to the next thing that pisses me off.

Little pussies that don't follow man laws. You don't fuck with a man's ride, his food, or his girl.

I may come out, honestly I was debating it then my car getting fucked up kind of took the wind out of my sails.. Which brings me to the next thing that pisses me off.

Little pussies that don't follow man laws. You don't fuck with a man's ride, his food, or his girl.

At least you got the order of things right.

Care to elaborate? That's a new one.

Shut the fuck up.. act like Fig Newtons are real food, faggot. I bet you eat those shits day in and day out. What the fuck is a Fig anyhow? I tried one once and got so mad because it's like eating a styrofoam cup marinated in stanky vagina.

Shut the fuck up.. act like Fig Newtons are real food, faggot. I bet you eat those shits day in and day out. What the fuck is a Fig anyhow? I tried one once and got so mad because it's like eating a styrofoam cup marinated in stanky vagina.

I'm not a fan of them, just curious as to why they piss you off. It seems easy enough to stay away from food you don't care for, I hate asparagus for example, so I stay away from it. It has never pissed me off. You on the other hand have negative feelings toward a food. Did you catch a fig newton in bed with your lady? Did it cut you off in traffic? Did it get that promotion you wanted?

EDIT: since you asked, here is a little info about figs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_fig

I'm not a fan of them, just curious as to why they piss you off. It seems easy enough to stay away from food you don't care for, I hate asparagus for example, so I stay away from it. It has never pissed me off. You on the other hand have negative feelings toward a food. Did you catch a fig newton in bed with your lady? Did it cut you off in traffic? Did it get that promotion you wanted?

No, it's just a pointless snack that needs to fuck off. Same thing with Soy milk... every fucking fag in the world thinks Soy milk is healthy for them and the best thing ever since individually wrapped slices of american cheese, except it's everything but. If you want to be a fucking hipster shit-fuck, the go right ahead, but don't tell me how you're lactose intolerant, when you really just think it's the cool thing to do by getting Soy milk instead of regular... point is, chances are you're wearing your sister's pants and you need punched in the fucking mouth... grow a pair for christ's sake.

Honestly, in my most humble opinion, I hate ignorant people, nobody specifc. Its not even incompitance, but just a lack of caring a out common sense type shit. You don't cut someone off then wave at them like they let you over, shit like that. Edited by Green Bastard