Celebrating Columbus Racing's 10 year Anniversary

dover

As some of you may know Columbus Racing will be surpassing it's decade long existence coming up in November. Now I have been in discussion with Tina and Anthony on what would be a great way to kick off this event. Columbus Racing has seen it's ups and downs but still continues to drive on and as a result we have the luxury to celebrate such an event.

Now I'd like to leave it up to the community to decide what and where we hold the event. Feel free to throw out some ideas (legitimate ideas save the B.S).

We all recall Doc's big open house in Delaware, and he had such a great turn out that was the kind of direction I was thinking of heading. I would love to have sponsors involved as much as possible. I'd like to have Slowmotion or DynoTune bring out their mobile dyno's for some big/low hp challenges. Once we determine a location and date I can begin to get city permits to allow live music and alcohol to be served.

Locations?

Date's?

This is an event that will be 100% family oriented, so bring your family and friends.

If you are interested in taking part in the preparation or actively helping during the event please PM me.

I want it to more then just a 'car meet' and more a festival. Where there will be a beer tent and you can purchase what you think is acceptable, and there would be security on hand so anyone getting out of hand would be asked to leave before further persecution.

I want it to more then just a 'car meet' and more a festival. Where there will be a beer tent and you can purchase what you think is acceptable, and there would be security on hand so anyone getting out of hand would be asked to leave before further persecution.

good luck with that. that is asking a lot from a cr event.

Mike just let me know what I can do to help

As for most of the other people quit making reasons of why it won't work And figure out a way to get around the problems the worst part of this is I go to every cr event and I and I havent met 3 of the people saying it won't happen

Here's a idea do more for cr than sit behind a key board bitching about how horrible and irresponsible us cr members are

Thanks for reading my rant now fuck off I'm an anteater

Mike just let me know what I can do to help

As for most of the other people quit making reasons of why it won't work And figure out a way to get around the problems the worst part of this is I go to every cr event and I and I havent met 3 of the people saying it won't happen

Here's a idea do more for cr than sit behind a key board bitching about how horrible and irresponsible us cr members are

Thanks for reading my rant now fuck off I'm an anteater

Strangely, I don't see you signed up for the Track day we are trying so desperately to get filled up.

:dumb:

Strangely, I don't see you signed up for the Track day we are trying so desperately to get filled up.

:dumb:

Change it to the day after and I will be there

There is only 12 days a year I can't get off the track day is one of them

And I may show up in my peterbuilt for any one that wants to hook chains

as always dover your gay, but ill help out. i agree i think the beer tint and off duty p.o is a little much, lets keep it simple and just keep a cooler of beer. its not that hard. i think it would work best as a saturday afternoon or evening event but thats just me. why dont we just call qsl and see if they will let us reserve a shit ton of space?

To easy, no alcohol but the event will still have an off duty police officer. I believe that is one reason Doc's event went so smooth.

Food ideas? Have people bring a dish and make it a cookout? Have the event catered and people bring a small entry fee? Have the event at a restaurant?