What the fuck is up with WOW?

Buck531

For the past two weeks or so the video has been cutting out, pixelating, and cutting out audio. It's happening on both HD and non HD tvs/boxes. It's getting so bad it's almost impossible to watch TV.

Yep, I called WOW. Guy on the phone said it's Solar Flares and it'll happen for the next few weeks.

Anyone else having this issue?

For the past two weeks or so the video has been cutting out, pixelating, and cutting out audio. It's happening on both HD and non HD tvs/boxes. It's getting so bad it's almost impossible to watch TV.

Yep, I called WOW. Guy on the phone said it's Solar Flares and it'll happen for the next few weeks.

Anyone else having this issue?

I've had the same problems for the past couple of weeks.

Solar flares? If someone told me that I'd steal their red swingline stapler and burn the building down. Call again and demand 3 days free for every 1 day of disruption anticipated. If not walk. Uverse is where its at, is call them and get some figures to throw out of wow gives you any static.

Well i just called wow and their phone system is screwed up right now too. If you hit a button it takes at least 30+ seconds before anything happens.

its dead silence too, so you think its not gonna change but it does eventually.

they are reporting outtages in columbus as of right now..

Check my thread from a few weeks ago...ended up having to have some adjustments made at the main box, as well as a new cable burried from the box to my house

I just had a brand new cable ran from the pole to the house like 2-3 weeks ago.