Ditched the Subaru, got another LSX

MrMeanGreen

Traded the Subaru in today at a dealership in Troy and picked up a 2005 LS2 GTO in Cyclone Gray Metallic.

65k miles, it's an auto, warranty, pristine condition. Previous owner installed a K&N FIPK. Why an auto? We couldn't beat the deal they offered us on trade-in and we picked up the GTO for $15k.

So yeah, four vehicles, all LSX based. Don't ask about the Subaru, lets just say it wasn't all that and some fanboys got their feelings hurt earlier when I thrashed the manufacturer.

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/newgto.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car is just straight up fun. I really wanted a 6spd but I fell in love with the color of this car and hitting the gas at 40mph and the car squeals the tires is just plain fucking awesome. :masturboy:

Plus I am sick a lot and thought it might be better to get an auto this time around. I still have my Firebird when I want a manual car to play with, and its soon to be even faster. :gabe:

This car is just straight up fun. I really wanted a 6spd but I fell in love with the color of this car and hitting the gas at 40mph and the car squeals the tires is just plain fucking awesome. :masturboy:

Plus I am sick a lot and thought it might be better to get an auto this time around. I still have my Firebird when I want a manual car to play with, and its soon to be even faster. :gabe:

BRING IT ON. :megusta:

Is that going to be your winter beater? Obv some people drive gto's all year round, but I know I personally would prefer a subaru over an lsx car in the winter.

BUT, I guess I don't know the whole story.

I like it though! Definitely seems like a great cruising car.

The truck is the winter beater. I normally drive it all winter due to my Firebird not liking the snow. This car is basically replacing my Firebird. The Firebird was the daily/track car. Now its just going to be a track car/weekend car.