Wrap your head around this one.

Farkas

So a screen could potentially choose a random combination..... and show a picture of the schematics of something that hasn't been invented yet.

be back later going to build a computer that just generates random pictures until I find one that shows how to build a flux capacitor. I will be rich as a motherfucker off my patent.

So a screen could potentially choose a random combination..... and show a picture of the schematics of something that hasn't been invented yet.

be back later going to build a computer that just generates random pictures until I find one that shows how to build a flux capacitor. I will be rich as a motherfucker off my patent.

I'll put my room of infinite monkeys to work on that.

1) Wait for Flux Capacitor invention

2) Steal it, go back in time, register the patent

3) Come back to present, sue for infringement

4) PROFIT!!!

1) Wait for Flux Capacitor invention

2) Steal it, go back in time, register the patent

3) Come back to present, sue for infringement

4) PROFIT!!!

To bad I was the first person in line on July 13, 1836 to patent that beech.

Before CR's troll squad storms in with its shinny capes and says the first patent was july 31 1790, I was the one who burned down the building that destroyed most of the old style patents that started the new numbering system of patent ordering.....

On a side note I am way to bored in Guam....