MW3, why you no more consistent????

V8 Beast

PP90M1 w/ rapid fire and red dot

xm25 as backup of course.:fuckyeah:

The PP is a fantastic little gun. The tube of ammo perplexes and stimulates me simultaneously.

Someone killed me with an XM25 last night. Had no idea it could shoot as rapidly as it does. Was just a non-stop barrage of grenades flying at my face.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have both games, my opinion is Battlefield 3 is for campers and people who like slow paced games, you cant run and gun in Battlefield 3, MW3 is a faster pace game for the run and gun people, but if you are playing at a peek time you'll get pwnd often, play during an off peek time and you'll have a high kill death ratio, so yes MW3 is inconsitant

Campers? Didn't know you could vaporize newbs while in a tank, rain hell on the enemy in a helicopter, get in dog fights with jets, kill 2 or 3 enemies by leveling a building, disabling enemy vehicles with c4 or Javelins, intelligently using the squad system to out-manuver enemies, or simply shoot the guts out of someone in an alley in such as slow paced camping game.

Now corner camping on tiny maps with absolutely no strategy sounds more like MW3... Sounds like you had the following experience: BOOT GAME. DUH OH NO HAVE TO USE BRAIN. MOM BUY ME MW3. EQUIP NEWB TUBE. HAVE LOTS OF FUN DUH DER.

Campers? Didn't know you could vaporize newbs while in a tank, rain hell on the enemy in a helicopter, get in dog fights with jets, kill 2 or 3 enemies by leveling a building, disabling enemy vehicles with c4 or Javelins, intelligently using the squad system to out-manuver enemies, or simply shoot the guts out of someone in an alley in such as slow paced camping game.

Now corner camping on tiny maps with absolutely no strategy sounds more like MW3... Sounds like you had the following experience: BOOT GAME. DUH OH NO HAVE TO USE BRAIN. MOM BUY ME MW3. EQUIP NEWB TUBE. HAVE LOTS OF FUN DUH DER.

hey dumbass I'm older than you my mom doesn't buy me anything and before you start spewing the retarded gay incest shit out of your mouth read closer I NEVER said I didn't like Battlefield 3, what I'm trying to say is last night the room I was put in the other team did nothing but camp and the team I was on was always moving around trying to find them. the maps in B3 are much larger making it easy for campers.

Someone is clearly mad

hey dumbass I'm older than you my mom doesn't buy me anything and before you start spewing the retarded gay incest shit out of your mouth read closer I NEVER said I didn't like Battlefield 3, what I'm trying to say is last night the room I was put in the other team did nothing but camp and the team I was on was always moving around trying to find them. the maps in B3 are much larger making it easy for campers.

Well you don't have your age listed so I had to make a guess...

Well you don't have your age listed so I had to make a guess...

I thought my age was, my bad. Honestly though in Modern Warfare or Battlefield if players wanna camp I don't care, SOME campers make it a challenge to kill them, others just do it because they suck at the game, I'm not gonna lie if I'm using a sniper rifle my ass piched a tent and started a fire because I'm not moving until someone kills me(but only when I'm using a sniper rifle)

noob tubes have recently became a problem in the games i have been playing. gets really annoying and forces me to use the trophy system. you can fix people spawning behind you by not pushing the other teams spawn with your playing objective game modes.

I have both games, my opinion is Battlefield 3 is for campers and people who like slow paced games, you cant run and gun in Battlefield 3, MW3 is a faster pace game for the run and gun people, but if you are playing at a peek time you'll get pwnd often, play during an off peek time and you'll have a high kill death ratio, so yes MW3 is inconsitant

Camping with a sniper is one thing, but spawn camping is another. What I like about battlefield 3 is that you can choose to camp with a sniper or run and gun where the action is. BF3 is just more realistic than MW3 and you have a lot more options. The maps are huge, 32vs32 players is really really fun on the PC. I only play MW3 right now because everyone I know has it for the 360. But I think BF3 is a much better game than MW3.

Hotfixes to nerf the Type 95 and FMG's went out last night. Didn't get to play and see the difference but read about it. Just need them to fix lag compensation and spawns (they say they're working on them) and the game will be tits.

So does anyone know how many patches for the game have gone out? I have had 4 or 5, but my son has only had 3. I ask because the game plays much much better now for me. Its like night and day.

Yeah, patches and hotfixes are different. They put hotfixes out all the time. Supposedly another one was supposed to go out tonight to fix some more minor stuff. Patches = download an update, hotfix = it's just taken care of when you log in to play multiplayer.

2.65 K/D. Wonder if Ill hit my Black Ops of 3.29.

Forcing myself away from the FAD as I got it to GOLD finally. Trying the ACR more and I am liking it more. I have become a fooking beast with the Striker. Going to suck loosing the Range perk when I prestige again.

Yeah, I just check Bowling's twitter every once in a while to see what updates are coming. They've been doing a pretty solid job with this game as far as fixing things quickly. I hope the juggernaut/semtex fix isn't what I think it is. It says something about direct impact (like when you throw a frag or flash or stun or anything at someone and you get the weird icon in the kill feed) but I think it means sticks. I've stuck like 5 juggernauts for kills so far. Few things more satisfying.

new modes incoming...

Friday, December 16th, we're updating the playlists on Modern Warfare 3 to introduce some new game modes as well as change up some existing ones.

The biggest change you'lll notice is the addition of Community Playlists. This is where we will add popular or unique private match modes to the public playlists, so you can start ranking up on them! The first playlist changes for Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer are listed below:

DROP ZONE

Get to the drop zone to earn points, the first team to 7500 points wins the round, but thats not all. As long as the Drop Zone is occupied, a care package will drop every 15 seconds, which ever team has the most members in the drop zone at that point "owns" the care package, but anyone can steal it. This is the only way to earn air support in this mode, all other pointstreaks are disabled. You'll earn 20 points per team member, for every second they're in the drop zone plus 20 XP individually for your time spent in the zone. Kills are worth 50 XP in this mode.

Custom Settings: Pointstreaks (besides those obtained through in-game care packages) are disabled.

Hardcore HQ Ricochet

We'll be adding Hardcore Headquarters to the Hardcore Team Tactical playlist.

Hardcore Ricochet

We'll be converting all Hardcore modes to Ricochet variant as a response to team killing. This means, any friendly fire, is applied to the attacker, rather than the victim. So choose your shots wisely and any attempt to team kill will simply kill yourself.