Acura of Columbus

Dr. Pomade

Thanks for the response and info....

....well, we ended up buying one that same day! :D

One of the nicest buying experiences I've had. I sent out an email to five dealers asking for invoice, I had two respond accepting $500 over within minutes (they later settled on $300 over). He offered me the trade price I wanted for my TSX over the phone and the deal was done. We drove down and picked it up and have enjoyed it so far.

Now I need to order a hitch for it and get the front windows tinted... :thumbup:

Congrats!

Yeah, the front windows are tinted on ours - very happy with the look and functionality of it.

Do you mind saying where you purchased from?

Also, what are your initial impressions of it?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got it from Champion Acura on the south side of town. Its been great so far just wish the backseat was a hair bigger for baby seats. Its showing 17mpg so far but no biggie considering its only got 200miles on it.

I really wish Acura offered more color/interior choices. We both wanted White but it only comes with tan interior (currently) and that's a no go for me. I had tan with my TL-S and will never have another tan interior car. My wife liked Grigo but they didn't have any on the lot with the options and interior. I won't own a black daily driver so we ended up with Bali Blue and gray. I'm sure the gray will show dirt worse than black but its much cooler with the TX heat.

Time to focus on momma before baby #2 arrives...