Mount Everest would you...?

BDHG940

50% of America can't climb a flight of stairs and not get winded. I don't see CR being much different.

I'd love to but I hate the cold. Closest I've come is mountain biking at 8,500ft+ near Crater Lake. I'm good with that.

I don't think you can fly a helo to the top.

Nope...air is too thin. It was done once I think but you won't be jumping out with a camera.

That's part of the risks in any climb let alone that one. Rescue if you get hurt isn't just MedFlight away.

I don't think you can fly a helo to the top.

They have done it and have been working on them for years to be able to save climbers near the top.

It's not the money or time that would be the problem for 70% of people, it's your body. I love watching Everest documentaries and reading journals, but I have asthma so there is no possible way I'd be able to make it.

There's no pot of gold up there. There's no thrill in it for me. It's a challange, yes. But, of all the other challenges out there and the things I have done; I'll be down here where it's warm and where the pussy is. I just have zero interest, because I'm not humping a snowboard up there. It's to high to even enjoy the ride down. I've been on MT. Fuji, Japan and to the Rocky's with Trouble maker, I'm good with that. The training commitment I would rather put into several other interests, like track school's, snowboarding clinic's, and just plain fucking instead of climbing to where a bunch of people have failed.