Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"BE turmoil ensues, game with TCU needs to be scheduled, so UC asks OSU to move to 2018, which they agree. TCU backs out of BE, but OSU/UC decide to leave as is, and UC finds another game instead."

ROFL, you still don't see it, and it is right there. Man, OSU is super scared of cincy.

"I read OSU is missing 7 starters from the kickoff coverage unit. Idk if that is since the beginning of the year or what but thats crazy to think when you consider theres only 11 out there and 1 of them is the kicker"

Yeah, I forget who but some true freshmen got dinged up on special teams. They are hurting everywhere, hopefully Hall redshirts and plays next year 100% healthy.

I honestly dont care one way or the other if Hall comes back. I don't think he will have a big role on anything outside of special teams. He will be behind Hyde, Smith and most likely Dunn on the rb depth chart. I dont see him starting at WR over any of the current guys or freshman coming in. Plus wouldn't him staying clog up 1 schollie for a potential incoming freshman? No thanks, cya later Jordan we have enjoyed your stay here in Columbus, I know that sounds fucked up but its true.

I have an unnatural disdain for Hall because of how much nevada has slurped him for the last 3 1/2 years. And also how much nevada has trashed Hyde in comparison. Is Hyde the next MoC or Eddie George? No. But he's pretty damn good. nevada always talks about Hyde's tweet last year when he talked about not getting carries as if it was the worst thing done by an OSU player ever. Uhhh... how about your golden boy Hall? He was actually suspended for violating NCAA rules.

Tweeting something in a moment of frustration or violating NCAA rules? Which one is worse?

I'm sure Hall is a great kid and honestly keeping someone like him who is a great 3rd down back (knows the blocking schemes, can catch the ball out of the backfield, etc.) on the team is just like getting a 4- or 5-star commit for another year but my hatred runs deep...lol.

Kid hasn't done much (his best attribute so far has been a few really nice kick returns) and he can't seem to stay healthy. Maybe I read it wrong or heard it wrong on Meyer's call-in show on Thursday but he made the most recent re-injury sound like it could be career-ending? Like he (Meyer) was just hoping he could get healthy enough to return next year with that medical redshirt.

Just have this awful scenario in my head where guys like Quick, Gibson, Stevens, etc., etc. all want to commit and Hall taking up space prevents that then does absolutely nothing next season.

"BE turmoil ensues, game with TCU needs to be scheduled, so UC asks OSU to move to 2018, which they agree. TCU backs out of BE, but OSU/UC decide to leave as is, and UC finds another game instead."

ROFL, you still don't see it, and it is right there. Man, OSU is super scared of cincy.

You are dumb as a box of rocks, aren't you? It's like I'm talking to a brick wall.

You are getting two points in history confused.

In 2008, OSU wanted to back out of the 2012 game with UC. UC negotiated to move the game to Columbus instead of cancel. THAT is the OSU backing out I am referring to. That is a well documented fact not an opinion, dipshit.

As stated 3 times now, THEN in 2011 UC asked OSU about moving the game. This is a separate and second incident. What is so hard about this to understand? Are you just to dense to get it?

Did anyone else see Marcus Lattimore from South Carolina get his leg destroyed? Honestly I think it was more sickening than the Willis McGahee injury. Last year was his left knee, this year was his right...I think that hit just cost him multi-millions. Both teams were concerned and showed great respect as he was being taken off the field

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1640463/crowdfield_medium.gif

Did anyone else see Marcus Lattimore from South Carolina get his leg destroyed? Honestly I think it was more sickening than the Willis McGahee injury. Last year was his left knee, this year was his right...I think that hit just cost him multi-millions. Both teams were concerned and showed great respect as he was being taken off the field

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1640463/crowdfield_medium.gif

Yes, that was absolutely insane....Makes me cringe even thinking about what happened.