Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ USC and LSU.

USC AP Preseason #1, LSU #3. Together, they lost 9 games this year.

Clemson manhandled LSU for large stretches of that game. And wtf is up with LSU botching the game plan late in the 4th quarter? Les Miles strikes again.

I must admit I was drinking the USC koolaid pre-season, they were terrible on the field. I still don't understand it either because they have a ton of talent at the skill positions and several guys in the trenches who will be playing on Sundays. Maybe Kiffen is just that bad of a coach

As for LSU, Les Miles screws them time and time again lol. Sad thing is, they just gave him a contract extension

Michael Chung‏ @ MChungOZone

News on James Quick has been mixed but it looks like he stays UL according to source here in San Antonio.

James Quick has not been hanging with Ohio State recruits. A source here in San Antonio believes he stays close to home.

I think I posted it in here before but looks like it's definitely happening now... Curtis Grant to DE. Mike Mitchell may very well start from day one at MLB.

Would have been good for the B1G if Michigan didn't fail there at the end but it doesn't suck watching them lose. Nebraska hung in longer than I expected. Good win for Northwestern.

Considering most of these B1G teams are playing 1-2 spots higher than they should be due to OSU and PSU's bowl bans I think they've done pretty well. 2 wins and a couple real close losses to go with a couple blowouts.

News on James Quick has been mixed but it looks like he stays UL according to source here in San Antonio.

James Quick has not been hanging with Ohio State recruits. A source here in San Antonio believes he stays close to home.

Never really heard of Chung but reading other Buckeyes' reactions to that stuff leads me to believe he doesn't know much. Was tweeting last week that a kid who's been a Michigan lock for about a year (from Cass Tech in Detroit) was an OSU lean...lol.

And apparently Quick is going to call coaches tomorrow night to inform them of his decision so we'll see.

Would have been good for the B1G if Michigan didn't fail there at the end but it doesn't suck watching them lose. Nebraska hung in longer than I expected. Good win for Northwestern.

Considering most of these B1G teams are playing 1-2 spots higher than they should be due to OSU and PSU's bowl bans I think they've done pretty well. 2 wins and a couple real close losses to go with a couple blowouts.

Yep, at one point I thought Michigan, Nebraska and Northwestern were going to win. Which would of been great. Im hoping that Wisconsin can pull it out but I'm not real confident in that.

Yeah not real sure how credible he is either. Guess we'll know in a short amount of time lol.

Not suprised by Grant moving to DE, I don't think he will live up to the hype he had coming out of HS though. The depth on the D-Line was plenty before moving him there, I think he gets lost in the shuffle and transfers out after next year...

I think he gets lost in the shuffle and transfers out after next year...

Could happen sooner than that. I've always had this creeping feeling that he might transfer out after he was basically a big dud this year. Now I've read that he doesn't plan on accepting the move to DE. Not sure how you go about that without simply transferring.

And as for Chung, like I said, I personally have no idea how credible he is but he's being ripped apart now. When you post something negative about OSU, regardless of accuracy, you better have your other stuff in order. People are tearing apart every report he makes now with info that goes against everything he's saying...lol. Poor guy just wanted to get some info out and OSU fans do what they do.

Well I know that Chung dude posted a video with Gibson and from Gibson's own mouth he states that OSU and WVU are 50/50 tied right now. Chung could be really legit, but as you said if you go against OSU in anyway you are ripped apart. Part of the reason I hate OSU fans lol.

I would just say goodbye to Grant at this point. He hasn't done anything while here. For gods sake he couldn't beat out Storm Klein and Boren leaped frogged him. I dont think the light is ever going to come on, I know he is young but damn he had his chance this year and failed to seize it.

Well I know that Chung dude posted a video with Gibson and from Gibson's own mouth he states that OSU and WVU are 50/50 tied right now. Chung could be really legit, but as you said if you go against OSU in anyway you are ripped apart. Part of the reason I hate OSU fans lol.

I would just say goodbye to Grant at this point. He hasn't done anything while here. For gods sake he couldn't beat out Storm Klein and Boren leaped frogged him. I dont think the light is ever going to come on, I know he is young but damn he had his chance this year and failed to seize it.

Never really heard of Chung but reading other Buckeyes' reactions to that stuff leads me to believe he doesn't know much. Was tweeting last week that a kid who's been a Michigan lock for about a year (from Cass Tech in Detroit) was an OSU lean...lol.

And apparently Quick is going to call coaches tomorrow night to inform them of his decision so we'll see.

The Ozone is trying out having a recruiting analyst. Honestly, just going off of their reputation of reporting only solid news and very few rumors, I'd say that they believe the information they are reporting to be 100% solid.

Louisville is putting it to Florida in the first quarter!

Rumors abound that current Oregon commit 4* Dontre Wilson (RB/WR) may decomit from Oregon should Kelly head to the NFL, which is supposedly going to happen. There is one school on the board for Dontre and that is apparently Ohio State. Just something to keep and eye on.