Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Well I know that Chung dude posted a video with Gibson and from Gibson's own mouth he states that OSU and WVU are 50/50 tied right now. Chung could be really legit, but as you said if you go against OSU in anyway you are ripped apart. Part of the reason I hate OSU fans lol.

Any OSU "fan" that doesn't think WVU is 50/50 with OSU is stupid. Thing is though, it's because he may not quality for OSU, and will go to WVU if he does not.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is claiming that his grades are in order which is strange. I really don't understand kids these days, the whole "look at me, look at me" that has become committing to a school is ridiculous. Just pick a damn school and call it a day, no need to drag the process along and make it all about you.

Louisville is destroying Florida now haha. Big East is going to get some serious credit after this game if it stands. Well no they won't, we'll hear about how Florida wasn't really trying and or was over rated.

If UoL pulls it out, and Pitt manages to beat Ole Miss on Saturday... the Big East will have the best AQ conference bowl record this year, LOL.

If that happens(I hope it does), it says SEC was way overrated this year and ND vs Alabama is not NCG worthy.

yea, ND may have won in a very ugly manner in many of their games.... but they won, against good schools from several conferences...

Remember when OSU won it all in 2002? Remember how ugly several of those wins were?

Yes sir!! This ND team remind me of the OSU 2002 team. I still remember the Perdue game like yesterday. 4th down with six seconds to go and have to have a touch down cause field goal is not enough. Some how some way they got it.

Yes sir!! This ND team remind me of the OSU 2002 team. I still remember the Perdue game like yesterday. 4th down with six seconds to go and have to have a touch down cause field goal is not enough. Some how some way they got it.

pUrdue :) I hate Notre Dame but I don't wanna see another SEC National Champion

Getting sick of SEC dominance. I kind of wanted OSU to be the one to de-throne the SEC (next year), but I will take it a year early with ND.

I love Florida losing. Other half of my family lives in Gainesville, FL and sent me a big ass block of cheese shaped like a gator in 06/07 BCS game after they beat OSU. Bastards.

Cheese was good in case anyone was wondering.

My bad, the stupid autocorrect on iPad did it.

It takes 2 teams to make a game... :dumb: If ND vs Alabama isn't NCG worthy, doesn't mean ND vs Oregon or ND vs tOSU isn't NCG worthy.

tOSU can't play because of NCAA violation. And Oregon? Oregons will get their ducks tuff by KS tomorrow.

Any OSU "fan" that doesn't think WVU is 50/50 with OSU is stupid. Thing is though, it's because he may not quality for OSU, and will go to WVU if he does not.

If he can't make it in at OSU (and everyone seems to believe he can now) then he can't make it in at WVU. Holbrook isn't at OSU anymore. It's the Gee/Urban show... you meet the requirements to play anywhere in the NCAA and you can play at OSU.

Have read some people saying OSU may not be able to fit both Quick and Gibson in this class. Other than that I have no idea. Stuff always goes crazy this time of year.

nevada is supremely confident that OSU is getting commitments from Mike Mitchell and Trey Johnson this week though and I like that.

If he can't make it in at OSU (and everyone seems to believe he can now) then he can't make it in at WVU. Holbrook isn't at OSU anymore. It's the Gee/Urban show... you meet the requirements to play anywhere in the NCAA and you can play at OSU.
actually they have been increasing the requirements for athletic admissions. It's not tough, but your statement about OSU having the ncaa minimum requirements is false.

My bad, the stupid autocorrect on iPad did it.

tOSU can't play because of NCAA violation. And Oregon? Oregons will get their ducks tuff by KS tomorrow.

I am just saying, there are better match ups out there for the NCG. K-State offense better be kicking in all cylinders if they were to have a chance against Oregon. Kyle Barner is going to be setting all kinds of records in the Fiesta bowl.

I am just saying, there are better match ups out there for the NCG. K-State offense better be kicking in all cylinders if they were to have a chance against Oregon. Kyle Barner is going to be setting all kinds of records in the Fiesta bowl.

I don't think there's a better matchup. Until the SEC loses a NCG, the winner of the SEC should play. Notre Dame is the lone unbeaten. It's pretty clear cut this year.

actually they have been increasing the requirements for athletic admissions. It's not tough, but your statement about OSU having the ncaa minimum requirements is false.

Maybe you're technically correct but I know this... Urban won't be begging Gee to let a Ray Small-type kid into OSU anytime soon. Not that it was worth it but Tressel had to work to get him in. There are probably 5-10 kids on the OSU roster right now who wouldn't have made it in under Holbrook.

Oh and right now the B1G has the best record of any conference in bowls against the spread (meaning the Vegas line, not the offensive style).

B1G - 5-2

ACC - 4-2

Big 12 - 3-4

SEC - 2-4

Pac 12 - 2-5

B-1-G! B-1-G! B-1-G! B-1-G!

I would agree, the B1G did look better than what most thought would look. Fact of the matter is they went 2-5. Conference of losers that can't get the job done. Michigan, Nebraska and Wisconsin proved that.

LOL @ Florida. Fuck you, Gators. The only thing I'd like more is for Ohio State to hand your ass to you. Be glad that game was as close as it was: Louisville could have hung 50 on you.

And fuck you, SEC. Two of your premier programs got beat by an ACC and a Big East team. Yeah, those two conferences that you really like to look down your nose at. Go fuck yourselves, SEC circle jerks.

Notre Dame totally deserves a shot at national title. Alabama doesn't - it lost at home relatively late in the season (*cough* Ohio State in '98, anyone?). Also, wtf - this is the second season in a row that Alabama has lost at home and still went on to play for national championship. This is why I despise the fucking SEC. They're good, but they aren't that good. Now I'm hoping Notre Dame destroys them and then next year the SEC can hear all about how it has been overhyped through the years. And fuck you too, ESPN. I blame a lot of this on you.