Autocross event for CR

blue98ls1

Would you attend a CR Auto-X event?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a CR Auto-X event?

• Yes, if it was in May.
    • Yes, if it was in June.
    • Yes, doesn't matter when it is.
    • Maybe.
    • No, but I know someone that might be interested.
    • No.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i better be able to run my kart you faggots. if not then i am running my TBSS which i will kick your butt with still. i have done it before, people don't like to be beat by a SUV.

If we "piggyback" w/PCA - no karts as of last year. I do not know about Miata of UFO, it may be an SCCA only option.

Guess I need to get the Cheverra in running order this Spring.

If we "piggyback" w/PCA - no karts as of last year. I do not know about Miata of UFO, it may be an SCCA only option.

Guess I need to get the Cheverra in running order this Spring.

looks like i'll run the TBSS then, they won't know what hit them:fuckyeah:

I haven't heard anything about this. I'm sure they'll have the NTR lot at least. I hope they don't lose the Ackerman lot. I prefer that one.

fRom what i have heard from one of the chairs, is that they are having a hard time pinning down a schedule. It was like this last year too, iirc.

*edit*

well i geuss the lot being sold to a private person would put a kink in things :(

i can talk to the indian mound mall.. they had some vipers and vdubs out in the fall. They were ok with a drift day in the spare lot behind sears. but i wasnt able to find insurance. If i read right you have that part handled? let me know and ill ask.

i can talk to the indian mound mall.. they had some vipers and vdubs out in the fall. They were ok with a drift day in the spare lot behind sears. but i wasnt able to find insurance. If i read right you have that part handled? let me know and ill ask.

Insurance is the tough part and that's up to the event organizers, not the location. That's why it's best we either find a group willing to put the event on for us, or one that's willing to absorb us into one of their regular events. An influx of 20+ cars is a lot to absorb, but it also does a great deal of good to a club's bottom line. So I don't think it'll be too hard to convince someone to help us put this event on or have us join them.

Insurance is the tough part and that's up to the event organizers, not the location. That's why it's best we either find a group willing to put the event on for us, or one that's willing to absorb us into one of their regular events. An influx of 20+ cars is a lot to absorb, but it also does a great deal of good to a club's bottom line. So I don't think it'll be too hard to convince someone to help us put this event on or have us join them.

Nail on the head. Just have to see what the clubs are going to have for schedules at this point.