You think you have riding skills?

TTQ B4U

I gotta disagree. I'd rather lay a bike down at 120mph there than fall off the edge of a fucking mountain in the middle of no where, where even mountain goat won't travel.

this. In full leathers if you wreak most people lay the bike down, you slide, maybe have a couple broken bones.

Dude on the mountain FUCK THAT! Fall 300+ feet. No way!

I gotta disagree. I'd rather lay a bike down at 120mph there than fall off the edge of a fucking mountain in the middle of no where, where even mountain goat won't travel.

The average speed at the TT is in the 130's i believe. I don't know about you but I think laying a bike down at anything over 100 with the surroundings at the TT is not going to end well.

this. In full leathers if you wreak most people lay the bike down, you slide, maybe have a couple broken bones.

Dude on the mountain FUCK THAT! Fall 300+ feet. No way!

Throw in that the Isle of Man has an EXCELLENT trauma facility and a ton of EMTs and ambulances located all over the course.

Now that mountain...if your buddies have cell signal (probably not) you are looking at a pretty long wait while they spin up a rescue helicopter just to GET TO YOU. If there's no cell signal, you wait while your buddy rides back, and if HE falls off too...

In the isle of man TT race 256 racers have lost their lives so far. Last year 3 riders and 4 members of the general public. Average speed is 130+ mph on 2 lane road with walls on each end. On the straights they reach speeds of 200+.

Percentage wise if the numbers were the same, I bet the mountain would claim more lives. I stand by my original feeling.....I'll lay a bike down at a speed before I fall off one down a mountain.