Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

This thread is awesome.

Gabe, Phil, and Paul make this place entertaining. So do others, but those three catch hell for being trolls. Despite what people say about how intrusive they are, etc., this place would be a whole lot more boring if it wasn't for them.

Just saying.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you didnt work with Brian and had him vouch for you I would have deleted you so many times Anthony would have had to remove my powers to get me to stop.

Welcome posts aren't chat rooms

Don't go offtopic in someone's welcome thread - this isn't an AOL chatroom. Keep discussion on point and civil. Noobs that break this rule are likely to get negative rep, making it harder to get on the board. Regular members that break this will get infractions. Remember - enough infractions in a set time frame will auto ban you, so try not to be a repeat offender.

Actually Gabe does a lot outside of CR, shows up to events sometimes he will speak in person I am told.

LOL @ all the name changes: in just the past few minutes I've seen:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUU

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

WELCOME TO THE ANGUS DOME

And that little shrugging smilie thing that Jones just posted

You go to more meets then Gabe does, what kind of point is that? :dumb:

SORRY BROTATOE, I HAVE A COMPANY TO RUN BUT THE NEXT TIME A DRAG DAY COMES UP AND WE ARE SHORT SOME CASH I WILL MAKE SURE I DONT PAY THE DIFFERENCE WITHOUT MAKING A STINK ABOUT IT SO YOUR BROKE DICK CAN SIT AT HOME AND BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

Well see I don't veiw the internet as some fucking game, like a lot of you do. CR is for setting up meets, talking about cars, getting help with your cars, and talking about a big variety of random topics. So any of you that think you beat me at a game I'm not playing, well good for you, I give no fucks.

best post

/thread

Well see I don't veiw the internet as some fucking game, like a lot of you do. CR is for setting up meets, talking about cars, getting help with your cars, and talking about a big variety of random topics. So any of you that think you beat me at a game I'm not playing, well good for you, I give no fucks.

the euphoria that you get when becoming a mod is so much that the person you live next to feels an overwhelming happieness that not even zues can explain. i feel like once you become a mod you go though a super power phase, then you come back to reality and relize your life still sucks. but not only does it suck, you are now the coolest kid with a fanny pack. thats bauce, i remeber when you were cool. you used to be one of us. now, you are a puppet to the game, a slave to the plantation, a robot to the warehouse. enjoy your mod powers, you cant ban us in person, and believe you me, im gonna shit on you so much you will think the apacolypse was a running feces storm.

SORRY BROTATOE, I HAVE A COMPANY TO RUN BUT THE NEXT TIME A DRAG DAY COMES UP AND WE ARE SHORT SOME CASH I WILL MAKE SURE I DONT PAY THE DIFFERENCE WITHOUT MAKING A STINK ABOUT IT SO YOUR BROKE DICK CAN SIT AT HOME AND BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

:dumb: You are busy but make it out more often then Gabe, did I miss something here? Sorry you don't like me dude, I'm just sayin.

the euphoria that you get when becoming a mod is so much that the person you live next to feels an overwhelming happieness that not even zues can explain. i feel like once you become a mod you go though a super power phase, then you come back to reality and relize your life still sucks. but not only does it suck, you are now the coolest kid with a fanny pack. thats bauce, i remeber when you were cool. you used to be one of us. now, you are a puppet to the game, a slave to the plantation, a robot to the warehouse. enjoy your mod powers, you cant ban us in person, and believe you me, im gonna shit on you so much you will think the apacolypse was a running feces storm.

and I thought we were friends:fa:

You really made another one of these threads? Why do you continue to log in if its just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo terrible here. you squishy faced retard.

who the fuck are you? kindly eat my spiced load.

we are, you and howard handled the transition well.... cant speak for the new guys who think the internet is real life....

It isn't?! but that means my life is OOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No one is friends with Gingers in real life

You really made another one of these threads? Why do you continue to log in if its just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo terrible here. you squishy faced retard.

who the fuck are you? kindly eat my spiced load.

Gabe, this is the Kunt who bought that rust bucket farm truck with the 305 in it and put a body lift on it and some FAT MEATS. Has that thing turned into a flower box out in your yard yet?

Some mods have and do seem to have taken the power a bit far. Hell I didnt do a single moderator action for months after becoming one. I have since only deleted a few posts here and there which derailed topics or didnt help a thread. I have given out one infraction I believe and I still feel guilty about it, I have never and hopefully will never(to my recollection) screw with a member, change their name to something other than what they want, abuse my mod powers for the sake of my own amusement or just for lolz, blah blah blah.

Nothing against Howard or Mike but I have yet to see them do any/many mod actions and maybe they have. Hard to compare with those that probably have more time to address these issues and are therefore seen as overmoderating.

I have alot of time right now so I do a fair amount of moderating. I am doing nothing more than what these guys are expected to do. 9/10 I see them first or another mod and address them before they have a chance.

You guys act like these are mod rules. Their not.

Some mods have and do seem to have taken the power a bit far. Hell I didnt do a single moderator action for months after becoming one. I have since only deleted a few posts here and there which derailed topics or didnt help a thread. I have given out one infraction I believe and I still feel guilty about it, I have never and hopefully will never(to my recollection) screw with a member, change their name to something other than what they want, abuse my mod powers for the sake of my own amusement or just for lolz, blah blah blah.

Nothing against Howard or Mike but I have yet to see them do any/many mod actions and maybe they have. Hard to compare with those that probably have more time to address these issues and are therefore seen as overmoderating.

I have alot of time right now so I do a fair amount of moderating. I am doing nothing more than what these guys are expected to do. 9/10 I see them first or another mod and address them before they have a chance.

You guys act like these are mod rules. Their not.

SO CORDELL HAS LET IT GET TO HIM??

IMHO cordell and Paul have been on fire. But then again I always knew Scott had issues with alot of the nonsense that goes on here you can tell in his posts. Its only recent he has had the ability to actually do something about it. Paul is still trying to figure out what all the buttons do and for that to happen someone has to suffer each one. There are things I see them do that I wouldnt and I am sure its the same the other way around. Its a judgement call for the most part. Each person has their own reason for wanting to be a mod. Some just like screwing with people some like having power, some just want to help the place be enjoyable for most people and keep it flowing.