QS&L bike night 04/01/09 - First one of the year

mrbret

Hello to everyone and wecome to all the new people.

So with weather & temperature permitting here we go for the first of many QS&L Bike Nights.

Lets meet up at the Shell gas station on Polaris just a couple of blocks East of I-71 at 7pm, then about 7:20pm or so we'll all roll over to QS&L together.

Hope to see a whole load of new & old faces (and bikes) there.

qsl7pmbyorderofmrbret.jpg

Thanks for the pic Carrie

Edited by mrbret

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for the OYL Banner and all the mini race bikes (like mine)... I'll be there trying to pimp our sport and handing out flyer's!

Hope the weather holds up.. if not, then I'll be there for next week with the OYL Stuff

Hello to everyone and wecome to all the new people.

So with weather & temperature permitting here we go for the first of many QS&L Bike Nights.

Lets meet up at the Shell gas station on Polaris just a couple of blocks East of I-71 at 7pm, then about 7:20pm or so we'll all roll over to QS&L together.

Hope to see a whole load of new & old faces (and bikes) there.

qsl7pmbyorderofmrbret.jpg

Thanks for the pic Carrie

I thought we met at the BP?? :dunno:

:lol:

Im in either way, bike or truck Ill be there. Mr Brett, we need to get some more sushi or what?

FUCK YEAH, that was some good shit

I thought we met at the BP?? :dunno:

:lol:

No, this year ALL the cool people will be meeting at the Shell.

......and by cool people I do mean everyone. (not trying to offend anyone this early in the year)

Moose, you going down there?

fromunda?? nah... I visited once, kinda smelled bad... and the hookers weren't much to write home about.... (QSL? maybe... depends on cash flow..the hookers are more expensive there.)

Wheres the sushi from?

SushiKo up at Crosswoods next to BW3's. Very good stuff.

Normally there are about 10-20 people from here that meet at the Shell but more meet us over at QS&L depending on when people can get there etc

I just foundout for the next 5-6 weeks weds. is my Volleyball night at flannigans, normally its mondays during the summer, so when the weather turns nice, itll be no worries.

However Ill still be making showings, just having to meet either before or after Vball, depending.

I think mid may is the last week of this.

Ill still be meeting up.

Mr.Brett, shoot me a PM with ur cell ## please in case I need to meet up after you all leave shell.