QS&L bike night 04/01/09 - First one of the year

mrbret

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good turn out tonight guy.

Loads of new faces there, always good to see.

Hope to see you all out in the coming weeks & hope to see a few more of the established members out soon to.

we went to the one by wright state university.. im guessing that thats not the one you guys were talkin about

Na, the one off of Polaris in Columbus.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8500+Lyra+Drive+Columbus,+Ohio+43240&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.557552,79.101563&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr

Last night was a much better turn out than I expected! I felt like a schmuck riding up there alone and not knowing anyone but I already met a few of you. Dallas, Jesse and April were a few people I talked to and everyone else seemed cool. Plus, I ran into my sister on the patio. I will definitely be back many more times this season!

Edited by Bkizz

Last night was a much better turn out than I expected! I felt like a schmuck riding up there alone and not knowing anyone but I already met a few of you. Dallas, Jesse and April were a few people I talked to and everyone else seemed cool. Plus, I ran into my sister on the patio. I will definitely be back many more times this season!

I didn't know anyone either, but all went well. It was nice to finally meet a few people, and I'm sure I'll see everyone again soon. A few more times and I'll start remembering names. :)

Should have met up at tuttle crossing at 630! We had a nice little group of about 8 that met up and rode to shell together! next time?

Should have met up at tuttle crossing at 630! We had a nice little group of about 8 that met up and rode to shell together! next time?

Yea, meeting at tuttle would be perfect b/c I live in Hilliard and it's on the way. So, 6:30ish is the usual meeting time at that McDonalds??

Fo sho woman! You don't need no stinkin' volley ball. Come on out to bike night and I will play som v-ball with ya...kay. I'll string up some nets and everything :)

Were you there?? I didn't see you.... I was actually able to do volleyball, then go to bike night for about an hour, then back to volleyball (tourney night last night)

Anyway, sorry I didn't get to talk to more people. I think it's easier to interrogate everyone :) as to who they are when we're at Shell, for some reason. It was good to see alot of faces though!

Were you there?? I didn't see you.... I was actually able to do volleyball, then go to bike night for about an hour, then back to volleyball (tourney night last night)

Anyway, sorry I didn't get to talk to more people. I think it's easier to interrogate everyone as to who they are when we're at Shell, for some reason. It was good to see alot of faces though!

No I couldn't go last night because my husband and I were supposed to go look at a bike for him....but then that fell through and then I was just kinda stuck at home. I really wanted to be there.... :(

No I couldn't go last night because my husband and I were supposed to go look at a bike for him....but then that fell through and then I was just kinda stuck at home. I really wanted to be there.... :(

Gotcha. Well, there wil be many more and I'm sure we'll be able to synchronize our schedules and meet up to ride soon :cheers:

Awesome seeing everyone lastnight, rolled in with Schmuckgirl and Wendi(dunno her username) for about an hr. Met some cool people, seems like everyone is really. Saw Vrod Dave(sorry I was at Vball and didnt meet back up to ride up), and some others.

All in all, the Vball on Weds. sucks but only 5 more weeks or something, and most of the time there is only 1 game so Schmuckgrl and I will be able to roll in earlier or come later etc.

Cant wait for next week, I hope its good weather like this week.

Dallas and Kai(sp) always nice to see ya, esp. when we're rolling on 270 and here comes Kai behind us.

See everyone saturday at Dyno day! Rolling in solo about an hr late, anyone wanting to ride from canal, pick, grove C/P, get at me.

MrBret, thanks for chatting about the F4I etc, and letting me check the bike out. Cant wait to see it running on a cruise soon!