QS&L bike night 04/01/09 - First one of the year

mrbret

man my friends in columbus are wanting me to ride up there but i dont know, i dont get off till 530 have to pick the lexus up from the shop and then its take me hour and ten to get there by then people will prob be headin out then drive all the way back home but if i get really bored and no one wants to ride down here in the natti then i might just do it

As i'm such a nice guy, I'll have a word (:beating:) with everyone involved & see if we can have another bike night next week for any that can not make it tomorrow.

I'm sure they will be cool with that.

;)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been but im from indy and

1. Hang out, maybe have some food, maybe just chat with other bike lovers

2. Nope Jagr is just being a turd

3. prob till people start leaving... 9 or so

U guys should come out tomorrow...should be fun!

Had Har Har (pirate laugh):grin:

I want to come tonite, but i dont think the wife does. Im going to try to talk her into it, but it comes down to weather. Any one live near galloway thats going? If i can talk her into going maybe we can ride together. (just cant go on the highway if that makes a diff)

You taking the civic to bike night? lol :D

Not sure haha.

The SV is good to go and the wife has a 200cc scooter. So we'll see how we feel and what the weathers like.

You going E?

8500 Lyra Dr in Columbus, OH 43240 is this the correct address?? i just wanna make sure i am headed to the right place

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not Lyra drive, that is the new confusing Shell station

Meeting at the one on Polaris and Orion Place.

It is just 2 blocks east off of I-71 (there is a BP then the Shell on the next corner).

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not Lyra drive, that is the new confusing Shell station

Meeting at the one on Polaris and Orion Place.

It is just 2 blocks east off of I-71 (there is a BP then the Shell on the next corner).

I thought that was the QS&L address. Sorry

unless someone wants to take me on the back of their bike I wont be at bike night.

We can get the r1 started...who needs brakes or a head light. You've rode it with neither before and you were going farther. hah

Not sure haha.

The SV is good to go and the wife has a 200cc scooter. So we'll see how we feel and what the weathers like.

You going E?

I suggest you two up on the scooter. I'll be there weather pending...but it looks like it will be clearing up nicely.