QS&L bike night 04/01/09 - First one of the year

mrbret

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was a much better turn out than I expected! I felt like a schmuck riding up there alone and not knowing anyone but I already met a few of you. Dallas, Jesse and April were a few people I talked to and everyone else seemed cool. Plus, I ran into my sister on the patio. I will definitely be back many more times this season!

Glad you had a good time. We'll ride around more often when i get back in town and as the weather is good.

Yea, meeting at tuttle would be perfect b/c I live in Hilliard and it's on the way. So, 6:30ish is the usual meeting time at that McDonalds??

I live just off Tuttle. I'd be glad to make that a regular starting point for those of us on that end of town. I think a few are already in for doing it.

I might have some ideas for a better route in too.

Thanks to everyone that came over to the OYL "tent" area and introduced yourselves... nice to meet you all and talk for a bit.

Our club might be doing more of the bike night things, so keep an eye out when the weather gets a bit warmer out!

Thanks to everyone that came over to the OYL "tent" area and introduced yourselves... nice to meet you all and talk for a bit.

Our club might be doing more of the bike night things, so keep an eye out when the weather gets a bit warmer out!

good meeting u! that nsr looks crazy fun! im sure ill see u here soon as the wheels will be here tomorrow for the 450

I'm off to CA to do some house shopping, but will be back in two weeks. I was hoping that we could get a few volunteers to take on the QSL nuclear wings challenge with me... You have to eat 12 wings, no time limit, but I'm giving you an hour. Figured it would be May 6, any takers?

I'm off to CA to do some house shopping, but will be back in two weeks. I was hoping that we could get a few volunteers to take on the QSL nuclear wings challenge with me... You have to eat 12 wings, no time limit, but I'm giving you an hour. Figured it would be May 6, any takers?

Where in CA are you heading to? Im leaving to CA tomorrow morning. LAX is my destination until the 11th.

I'm up for it bro..... better have some flame retardant undies on that day tho....