QS&L bike night 04/01/09 - First one of the year

mrbret

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just foundout for the next 5-6 weeks weds. is my Volleyball night at flannigans, normally its mondays during the summer, so when the weather turns nice, itll be no worries.

However Ill still be making showings, just having to meet either before or after Vball, depending.

I think mid may is the last week of this.

Ill still be meeting up.

Mr.Brett, shoot me a PM with ur cell ## please in case I need to meet up after you all leave shell.

:plus1:

I'm on the same volleyball team as Madcat here, so same goes for me. See you guys on Weds nights some time in May.

Of course, this Wed is just a tourney, so maybe if we don't progress very far, we could head over after the game.....

Sushi? I like the place by Giant Eagle on Westerville rd and Polaris.

i haven't been to that one. Sushiko is a bit expensive for the quality of their food but still decent i dont mind going there to eat. The best ones in town is Akai Hana on Henderson rd and Shoku on Grandview. Shoku has the freshest sushi but they are more expensive but well worth the money. I just discovered sushi.com near my house which is pretty good also. Heh sorry sushi is my fav kind of food of all time heh then it Italian.. Although im Chinese i dont like Chinese food too much heh.

i haven't been to that one. Sushiko is a bit expensive for the quality of their food but still decent i dont mind going there to eat. The best ones in town is Akai Hana on Henderson rd and Shoku on Grandview. Shoku has the freshest sushi but they are more expensive but well worth the money. I just discovered sushi.com near my house which is pretty good also. Heh sorry sushi is my fav kind of food of all time heh then it Italian.. Although im Chinese i dont like Chinese food too much heh.

I couldnt remember the name. Had to look it up.

http://www.sapporosushifactory.com/

couple questions from a noob to QS&L wednesdays:

1. What exactly do you guys do when you meet up?

2. Do we really need a sticker to get in?

3. how long do they normally go?

I guess thats about it. But me and my wife are interested in coming. Maybe not tomorrow but one soon

couple questions from a noob to QS&L wednesdays:

1. What exactly do you guys do when you meet up?

2. Do we really need a sticker to get in?

3. how long do they normally go?

I guess thats about it. But me and my wife are interested in coming. Maybe not tomorrow but one soon

I've never been but im from indy and

1. Hang out, maybe have some food, maybe just chat with other bike lovers

2. Nope Jagr is just being a turd

3. prob till people start leaving... 9 or so

U guys should come out tomorrow...should be fun!

I've never been but im from indy and

1. Hang out, maybe have some food, maybe just chat with other bike lovers

2. Nope Jagr is just being a turd

3. prob till people start leaving... 9 or so

U guys should come out tomorrow...should be fun!

^^^^^ Yeah, what he said

I live real close by so i'm there almost every (dry) week.

It's just good to get together, put some faces & baikes to the screen names, hang out & stuff.

Free entry to, even with no stickers :D

Maybe someone could hook us up with some new Ohio-Riders cards & stickers to give out to anyone that does not already have them.

So far the weather/temp looks like this for tomorrow:

6pm - 59

7pm - 56

8pm - 53

9pm - 51

10pm - 49

All show 0% rain

man my friends in columbus are wanting me to ride up there but i dont know, i dont get off till 530 have to pick the lexus up from the shop and then its take me hour and ten to get there by then people will prob be headin out then drive all the way back home but if i get really bored and no one wants to ride down here in the natti then i might just do it