QS&L bike night 04/01/09 - First one of the year

mrbret

Oh ok.

The messed it up last year by changing the Marathon station to a Shell.

But yes, QS&L is on Lyra drive.

sorry for the cunfusion brett yea im going straight to qsl. we dont wanna be out to late cuz its prob gonna get cold as shit tonight

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really starting to debate the wisdom of joining the Wedn night volleyball group. I'm sad that I'll be super late or missing this altogether.

Fo sho woman! You don't need no stinkin' volley ball. Come on out to bike night and I will play som v-ball with ya...kay. I'll string up some nets and everything :)

so no one lives close to me thats going then?

Prob not.. I think everyone wants to take the Interstate heh. I wont be able to meet you on time and be able to get to Shell by 7. I dont get out of the office until 6pm and i will just head straight to McDonalds since my office in the Metro Center in Dublin.

so no one lives close to me thats going then?

I'm on the west side, right at I-70 and Wilson road. Not going up tonight, but maybe next week we can ride (weather pending of course)..??

Why can't we super-slab it? I don't get off work until 5:30 and navigating to 71/Polaris via side/back roads can take a while as well as putting us in the path of many sleep-deprived cagers! :)

Anyone from Pickerington area wan to ride up together? let me know!

Look up simsj. He works with me and lives on that end of town. I'd shoot him a PM with some times and places near Reynoldburgh. He may ride with you. He has a post in the introductions thread.

we'll be leaving coshocton at about 6, meetin up with mclovin and ross701 @ iron pony then going over from there! :guitar:

i don't need to meet at the pony...its kinda out of the way for me so i'll just meet you guys there. plus i'd feel lame rolling in with you guys on your bikes and i'm cruisin the acura

Anyone from Pickerington area wan to ride up together? let me know!

hey Crobo_us, if you want to meet at the DQ on 256 at 5:30 i'll show you the back way. for some reason i can't pm you. if anybody else can read this and pass this along that would be great. see everyone tonight.

I'm on the west side, right at I-70 and Wilson road. Not going up tonight, but maybe next week we can ride (weather pending of course)..??

Why can't we super-slab it? I don't get off work until 5:30 and navigating to 71/Polaris via side/back roads can take a while as well as putting us in the path of many sleep-deprived cagers! :)

Would like too, but me and my wife have only been riding a short while, as in a month or so. we only have our permits, and i dont think either of us are ready for the highway. maybe a short while longer

u gotta get the sumo tires for me bitch face!

i didn't know that part. you know i charge a fee to pickup and deliver tires right. why don't you take the tires and put them around you and ride home? that should work.