Why I seriously want a dash cam.

M0nk3y

To clarify, the cop was dispatched...the guy with the video camera offered to show video, but cop didn't care apparently. He dismissed it regardless and both went on their way.

Busa, I've been eyeing this one up. It seems the best/more economical.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-BlackVue-DR400G-HD-Car-Black-Box-GPS-16GB-Power-Magic-Pro-English-Manual-/140665865562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c056c55a#ht_10669wt_1102

To clarify, the cop was dispatched...the guy with the video camera offered to show video, but cop didn't care apparently. He dismissed it regardless and both went on their way.

Busa, I've been eyeing this one up. It seems the best/more economical.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-BlackVue-DR400G-HD-Car-Black-Box-GPS-16GB-Power-Magic-Pro-English-Manual-/140665865562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c056c55a#ht_10669wt_1102

why no gopro?

Was he supposed to put it in reverse and hit the guy behind him?

OK so by your logic its OK to hit someone if they are not going as fast as you like? No, the guy waited all of 5 sec then bumped the car. Maybe if he was a little more patient the other driver would have started moving again. Hell even after his "firm stop" it looked like he still had room to pass him on either side. Guy had several options and felt his best one was to hit the other car. I'm not saying the Acura driver was in the right but dash cam guys was def. in the wrong.

If you look closer the dash cam car was dead stopped (lanes are not moving)

The Acura rolled back like 5 feet into it! The dash cam car was blaring the horn to get him to stop coming back at him, not because of impatience ...

wow I didnt see that the first time or second time I watched it. OK I retract my previous statements and would have smashed him with a tire iron.

Fuck telling them you have a camera...let the cops show up, then press charges against the guy.

Yep, I would've gone to court if I need to. Let the guy get caught trying to scam on top of backing into me.

Skinner says a bunch of stuff that confounds us and then retracts it.

I was about to ask WTF are you talking about :dumb:

lol Same here.