You know you're a "car guy" if.....

Protection

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OP... (Oh, I am sorry, I mean "Protection" (dont want to confuse you)) you really suck at the internets. Maybe you should step away from the googlenetmachine for awhile... maybe you can research how it works, and try again later.

Or u can stop typing. It's that simple. Im hard-headed. Adolescent minded, so quit it u big bullies.

Oh, and before you pull the "you wont say that in person!!" crybaby stuff... anyone from my neck of the interwebs(CSS) will definitely attest that I make fun of people just as much in person as I do online... Most of us normal folk though realize its just lulz... and the few that dont, say things just like you "you wont say that to my face", but when that happens just stand and awkwardly laugh like they're in on the joke..

Oh, and before you pull the "you wont say that in person!!" crybaby stuff... anyone from my neck of the interwebs(CSS) will definitely attest that I make fun of people just as much in person as I do online... Most of us normal folk though realize its just lulz... and the few that dont, say things just like you "you wont say that to my face", but when that happens just stand and awkwardly laugh like they're in on the joke..

It actually HASN'T happened to me yet. I still don't know what'll happen when the day comes. I plan on giving the individual a very firm handshake.

But in all honesty half the shit said isn't funny but more insulting. So why does no one laugh? Since its all about the LULZ

ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY...... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHY DO PEOPLE GET SO BUTT HURT AND EMOTIONAL OVER THE INTERNET??? WHY YOU ASK.... BECAUSE

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/6778cd43.jpg

No one is butt hurt short dong. Meanwhile slowH22 is 100 miles away calling my vehicles a peice of shit. Well your mom isn't shot for raising a person like you. Hop out your corvette and go get some pussy? How does that sound and hop off my dick?

"it's just the Internet" but it still doesn't mean u can say what you want and get away with it. Bottom line. Your just as immature as I am. Bottom line

Stayin in the kitchen bitch. Im on fire

First off, triple post = ban of some sort.

Second off, I get called gay and driving a hairdresser car all the time. Suck it up, damn.

"it's just the Internet" but it still doesn't mean u can say what you want and get away with it. Bottom line. Your just as immature as I am. Bottom line

few things you need to learn abou this site, and car forums....

1. people are super dicks becuase its the internet

2. 97% of this shit is a joke

3. you are the 3% getting mad

4. you drive a piece of shit... FACT

5. unless you are gonna drive there , beat his ass, steal his vett, and rape his kids, you are a bitch

6. ITS THE INTERNET, SAY WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!

7. im the biggest dick on this site, so if you cant handle cincy boy, then you wont last long...

8. get a bigger e dick, or get the fuck out