You know you're a "car guy" if.....

Protection

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for someone to say that, lol.

When I was 16 I had an '89 Grand Prix and used armor all on the dash. Shit was ballin.

You need sunglasses on at all times if you put that crap on. It makes everything shine like the damn sun.

OP, are you sure you're not from Dayton?

Hey, I live in Dayton now, don't associate us with him :dumb:

WTB: Case of Amor-All for spring cleaning.

Going to put it in pressure washer and spray over entire house and all cars.

Never have to wash car, house, or clean gutters again. Leafs will just fly right over the gutters due to the decreased friction on the shingles thanks to Armor-All.

Oh god, every third person on here is a complete dick to an absolute stranger. I'm sure you're older than me "Mr. SuperModerator". Where's your maturity? :confused: I guess class doesn't exist when you're behind a keyboard or computer monitor.

I assume you have the right to ban or withhold me from posting. Do it. Life goes on. I post to pass the time. Don't like it? Do what you have to do, OR just leave it alone and do not comment. Please and thank you, friend.

Whoaawhoaaaa there billy bad ass calm down, no need to get all worked up here. Remember its the internet...... :lol:

And yes I do have the ability to ban you. Will I meh probably not. But we will see how your day goes here at cr. Thank you for calling customer support have a nice day.

Whoaawhoaaaa there billy bad ass calm down, no need to get all worked up here. Remember its the internet...... :lol:

And yes I do have the ability to ban you. Will I meh probably not. But we will see how your day goes here at cr. Thank you for calling customer support have a nice day.

Thank you for your consideration, nice sir.

No, believe me, I get it. I'm all for defending yourself. Just don't get too bent out of shape. The guys here aren't jerks, it just seems that way. For better or worse, this place (CR) shows a lot of "tough love." It's kind of the culture. Not saying it's good or bad, it just is what it is. Over time, you learn to accept it, roll with it, and even embrace it. Think of it as one big, very dysfunctional family.

Unlike CSS, where most actually are assholes... which makes meets a lot of fun.

PS, you've gone soft in your old age.

WTB: Case of Amor-All for spring cleaning.

Going to put it in pressure washer and spray over entire house and all cars.

Never have to wash car, house, or clean gutters again. Leafs will just fly right over the gutters due to the decreased friction on the shingles thanks to Armor-All.

You sir is a brilliant people

;)

NASCAR uses it, good enough for me....