What changes do you want on Ohio Riders?

Casper

I know I've done this before, but a bit of time has passed and a lot of new features have been added since the last thread. So, what changes would you like to see?

Here are a few ideas I've been toying with. Let me know what you all think.

• Should we be more strict on the flame wars? When people start getting into pissing matches, should we continue moving the threads to the Edumacated Fucksticks section and let them go, or should we close them. Should we give infractions to those who constantly flame others? Poll.
  • Language. I personally don't care if anyone swears on here. I've never really had any complaints except from Sonny and he isn't even on here anymore. However, should the option be there? Basically, I can set it to censor whatever words, and give the option to you the members to turn the censor off in the User CP. What do you think? Poll.
  • Should the site remain Ohio based, or should we expand to other areas? Poll.

What other thoughts or suggestions do you have for the site?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think remaining ohio based is nice. its not like someone from out of state couldnt come on here and register if they wanted to... but its cool that its OHIO riders ya know?

Sad thing is it does work. The USPS driver on that route must be retarded. I'm working on getting a P.O. Box.

Dude, I offered you to use mine, free of charge (sent you a PM). All you have to do is have the requests addressed to me

and supply me with stickers, I'll handle filling the orders so long as they come with a SASE and I have stickers.

I may even be able to add "Ohio Riders" to the acceptable mail list on the box so they can be addressed

to Ohio Riders @ the po #. I think I just have to add the name on a form.

My po box is just a formalitly for my web design side business, a place for customers to send me checks.

I check it weekly and it really gets no traffic. Use me :D

Dude' date=' I offered you to use mine, free of charge (sent you a PM). All you have to do is have the requests addressed to me

and supply me with stickers, I'll handle filling the orders so long as they come with a SASE and I have stickers.

I may even be able to add "Ohio Riders" to the acceptable mail list on the box so they can be addressed

to Ohio Riders @ the po #. I think I just have to add the name on a form.

My po box is just a formalitly for my web design side business, a place for customers to send me checks.

I check it weekly and it really gets no traffic. Use me :D[/quote']

I know, and I thank you for the offer. But I have a lot of mail addressed to Ohio Riders, not just sticker requests. That's the address some sponsors send payment to, the software is registered to, etc. I've been trying to decide whether or not to get a PO Box for a while. If so many sticker requests were getting rejected by USPS, lord only knows what else I haven't been getting.

I know, and I thank you for the offer. But I have a lot of mail addressed to Ohio Riders, not just sticker requests. That's the address some sponsors send payment to, the software is registered to, etc. I've been trying to decide whether or not to get a PO Box for a while. If so many sticker requests were getting rejected by USPS, lord only knows what else I haven't been getting.

Yeah, like I said in the PM, probably a good thing to have anyway.

Make sure you change any WHOIS info for the site to that address as well, thats another good use for the po box.

Yeah' date=' like I said in the PM, probably a good thing to have anyway.

Make sure you change any WHOIS info for the site to that address as well, thats another good use for the po box.[/quote']

Can you use a PO Box for the registrar? They used to frown on that.

Can you use a PO Box for the registrar? They used to frown on that.

I can put whatever I want with my registrar(s) (IX WebHosting & NameCheap).

I have complete control over anything listed and can change it whenever I want.

Some of my domains are "WHOIS Protected", 1yr of that comes with new domains at Namecheap

but the ones that have expired all list my PO box and business phone (magicjack#) for my web design biz.

I can put whatever I want with my registrar(s) (IX WebHosting & NameCheap).

I have complete control over anything listed and can change it whenever I want.

Even if the registrar allows you' date=' doesn't mean ICANN accepts it. ICANN can cancel/suspend your domain for stuff against their rules. I don't feel like reading through their site right now, but if I get bored later I might.

[url']http://www.icann.org/

If PO Boxes are okay, hell yeah.

Yea... the "Last edited by kawi kid; 8:04PM" on my post. That doesn't raise any eyebrows. :lol:

:postcop: Moderator Abuse!! :postcop: Moderator Abuse!!!

He should be stripped of his newly acquired powers! 18.gif

Edited by Fonzie