Spring 2012 Drag Day - SOLD OUT

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have a limited supply of frankfurters, brauts, chips, cookies and a few drinks from the Hangout under the shelter at the track, so come by with what you brought and join me for lunch or grab a snack. Sorry, I don't have a big enough grill to feed all of CR ...... just sayin' you don't need to starve. I don't know if NTR's concession stand will be open, but their prices are outrageous.

Edit: And don't even think of putting ketchup on anything I cooked for you. There will be NO ketchup.

Sure not gonna sleep much!! Been waiting on this since last Oct.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slicks---Check

Skinnies on front------Check

Gas-----Check ( thank you burrito )

Fuel------Check

Helmet-------Check

Skill.................damn

Oh well I'll just fake it :)

I will have a limited supply of frankfurters, brauts, chips, cookies and a few drinks from the Hangout under the shelter at the track, so come by with what you brought and join me for lunch or grab a snack. Sorry, I don't have a big enough grill to feed all of CR ...... just sayin' you don't need to starve. I don't know if NTR's concession stand will be open, but their prices are outrageous.

Edit: And don't even think of putting ketchup on anything I cooked for you. There will be NO ketchup.

KETCHUP IS GOD

Weather is looking damn good boys!!!!! I'm so excited to get to race that I probably won't sleep well tonight. Kind of sad when you think about it.

Sure not gonna sleep much!! Been waiting on this since last Oct.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, guys, it's just a track day ..... it's not like it's a wedding or anything ...... that was 2009. :p

• Casper unpinned this topic