Spring 2012 Drag Day - SOLD OUT

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious Question: Can I run on snow tires? They're not studded or anything, I won't be doing burnouts (at least not until after I leave the line).

I don't know the real answer but I've never had them look at my tires regardless of what car I took out there. I'd bet yes.

Serious Question: Can I run on snow tires? They're not studded or anything, I won't be doing burnouts (at least not until after I leave the line).

It is Trails, they have the technical savy of a grandmother with a tire iron trying to fix a headlight...

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get the street tires mounted I just don't know if I'll have time. Been a little consumed with a "little" project lately.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/GT3.jpg

Holy crap, what are you doing to her?

nothing really is the worst part.

Welding up all the stupid coolant fittings that are press fit with epoxy from the factory that fail as they get age and heat cycles on them. Had to be pulled all the way down to the long block to get them all off of there. Tinman has them as we speak.

...I am installing the new GT3 RS 4.0 flywheel (8.5lbs) and clutch while I'm in there just because I felt like I had to get something out of all of the effort.

nothing really is the worst part.

Welding up all the stupid coolant fittings that are press fit with epoxy from the factory that fail as they get age and heat cycles on them. Had to be pulled all the way down to the long block to get them all off of there. Tinman has them as we speak.

...I am installing the new GT3 RS 4.0 flywheel (8.5lbs) and clutch while I'm in there just because I felt like I had to get something out of all of the effort.

Nice,

Good idea on the clutch, might as well like you said with all that effort.

You ever do Auto-X stuff? I was out this weekend and saw Aaron's GT3 I wondered if you ever came out for Auto-X or if you had graduated to road courses only. :fuckyeah:

• Casper unpinned this topic