Spring 2012 Drag Day - SOLD OUT

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

605.6 miles .... that's close to 9 hours. I moved just north of Atlanta. lol

If I can get my car in time, I'll be driving there from Connecticut, which is 637 miles or about 10 hours :D

If not, I'll show up on my bike for the 2nd half of the day @ about 20 minutes drive.

Is there a way pay and not pay the "fee"? I know it is a small expense, but I just hate paying a web broker to register for an event. They don't even print out a ticket for your fee. It's just the middle man charge. /rant

Is there a way pay and not pay the "fee"? I know it is a small expense, but I just hate paying a web broker to register for an event. They don't even print out a ticket for your fee. It's just the middle man charge. /rant

cheap ass.....

cheap ass.....

that was my thought

So you think Anthony and/or the rest of the people organizing this should have to pay it? They could easily charge $5 more per person, not mention the $1.xx for the fee and pocket $3+ per.....

cheap ass.....

Some call it cheap, some call it smart. Ignorance is the enemy of progress. I'm just trying to explore other options so that someone doing all the hard work can be rewarded, instead of an online ticket counter.

that was my thought

So you think Anthony and/or the rest of the people organizing this should have to pay it? They could easily charge $5 more per person, not mention the $1.xx for the fee and pocket $3+ per.....

Actually yes, I would rather pay Anthony the fee. I don't mind paying a fee. I hate that someone outside of the event and group is getting money for doing nothing. It isn't the fee that bothers me. I disagree with the principle of paying someone for nothing. It goes back to the the idea of buying tools and not labor - which I think everyone can agree with.

Obviously, it isn't possible so there we go. And if this does indeed make life easier then it is paying for something. So: /rant.

Some call it cheap, some call it smart. Ignorance is the enemy of progress. I'm just trying to explore other options so that someone doing all the hard work can be rewarded, instead of an online ticket counter.

Actually yes, I would rather pay Anthony the fee. I don't mind paying a fee. I hate that someone outside of the event and group is getting money for doing nothing. It isn't the fee that bothers me. I disagree with the principle of paying someone for nothing. It goes back to the the idea of buying tools and not labor - which I think everyone can agree with.

Obviously, it isn't possible so there we go. And if this does indeed make life easier then it is paying for something. So: /rant.

its a doller

its a doller

It's actually a dollar. Really, it is $1.62. $1.62 x 50 people = 81 dollars. 81 dollars easily = hot dogs, chips and drinks for 50 people. Maybe with some food you trolls could be happy and fed.

Regardless, we can stop talking about it since Angry Bird already mentioned the fee is worth the hassle.

• Downvote 1

• Casper unpinned this topic